Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Gene and China people

Oh and watch the HELL out of ART STUDENTS!!! LoL Specially if your at Wang Fu Jing street.. Girls will aprach and speak with you being friendly, then they'll take u to their art gallery near by and try selling u art Fun in the beginning but after 2 weeks it gets tiresome.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Zbloff
    Hi,

1. I drank alot of some stuff I think was milk. If my memory don't fails me there was at least a cow on the bottle.
    However with my non-existent knowledge of the chinese language it could as well have been some other stuff, although I fail to see the reason to put a cow on the bottle then.
    It didn't taste like milk, but it was sweetened, so that might explain it.
    That wasn't a cow on the bottle, it was a bull. That ain't milk... The bottle was for artificial insemination. Man, were you mistaken!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

God**** I'm gonna be sick

Now I'm gonna go and tell myself many times over that it was a cow, until thats my firm belief

haHahHAaaHahahaHAh you just drank bull cum
    OMG that's disgusting man!!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

BUT full of protein!

don't think our friend will post here anymore now that everyone will make fun of his uh.. drinking habits

EEEEW!

www.milksucks.com

I think I cold give up milk, but not cheese - no way.

fa_jing

That milk sucks site is great. LOL. Loved Peta's supermodel cammpaign too.

Does that make me a tai chi hippy still?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

You bet

Re: Hey Gene and China people

Originally posted by scotty1
    A few questions for anyone who has been to China:

1/ Do they have milk, as in cows milk? Never seen a picture of a cow in China.
    If not, what other sources of protein are there in a typical Chinese diet?
    Feel free to expand on the Chinese diet if you want to!

2/ I got the impression talking to someone a while back that if I can't find any Gongfu or Taiji teachers in my locality there will probably be some Chinese kickboxing at the university or whatever. That sounds a bit scary, and I'm nervous, because I know I'll have to give it a go if that's all there is.

Am I right to be scared? After the first year of beatings will I come back to England a bad-a$$ if I stick it out?

Thanks for your time, and sorry for being a dumb arse.

Many brillant western scholars like yourself were puzzled at these and many other compelling questions, esp. the issue of protien. Then they discovered something amazing. Bugs. Hundreds of tiny bugs living in rice. In fact, I have quite a few crawling around in my puffed millet, rice and wheat as we speak.

As far as cows... If you havent seen a picture of it in a magazine. Chances are, it doesnt exist. They do have milk powder though. Which comes from powdered cows, apparently. Because soy cows make soy milk.

Hey, your knowlege of the chinese is staggering. Most chinese cant digest dairy products or metabolize alchohol.

"I have a friend, he looks like curt kobain. Anyways, he went to china to learn kungfu and become a monk. But now, he lives there and works for a radio station and is making big bucks."
    --Anonymous internet loser
    --
    Mountweazel (n.) the phenomenon of false entries within dictionaries and works of reference. Often used as a safeguard against copyright infringement. The Liar's Dictionary by Eley Williams

Hey, get yourself a subscription to CCTV 4 and you can watch the milk commercials in China.

My wife was born and raised in Beijing for over 30+ years drank milk for over 20 years and it was available at that time in just about every large city.

Not all Chinese are lactose intolerant. I ate ice cream in that big phallic tower in Shanghai. The mongolian minority (an Uncle's uncle) eat a very soured yogurt just about everyday. Of course you can get milk from goats too.

Interestingly, one population study traces the increase in average Japanese height to the uptake of milk.

Personally I hate milk and was born and bred on scrambled eggs and pineapple juice.

Oh yeah, I like PETA about as much as I like milk. Life feeds on life. Where you draw the line is completely arbitrary.

However, its not beyond me to "steal" a couple of recipes from their vegan website. No one says you gotta eat a whole cow!
    Last edited by RAF; 09-22-2002 at 04:30 PM.

bugs bugs bugs

Bugs are good eating. I love fried scorpions. Yum.

Milk gives me gas. Too much milk makes the gas wet. I avoid the stuff out of sheer courtesy, but in all honesty, I'd probably drink it if I didn't have to take pills to do so.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart