Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: all 9/11 and related american political threads, merged here

Theorys and such don't help us further along the healing process from what happened. Whether or not it was an inside job doesn't change what happened. Families were destroyed, people forever erased from the earth. Heros rose up from the ashes, especially in Flight 93 which is an amazing story in itself.

Understanding must start within our own hearts if we are to learn from this event.

ummm...

whether or not it was an inside job doesn't change what happened...

that's true enough

but

if it was an inside job, shouldn't those responsible be held accountable?

or does that not make any sense? well it was a tragedy and families were destroyed, so the people who let it happen or actively participated in making happen, well we shouldn't bother them.

let's give them promotions.
    Last edited by Crushing Fist; 05-19-2006 at 05:59 AM.
    Words!

Just words!

Be careful about focusing on the pentagon.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

There are other charges being made. If the repubs can prove that it was a plane it might discredit all of the other forensic analysis.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/quickindex/

Quote Originally Posted by bustr

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

There are other charges being made. If the repubs can prove that it was a plane it might discredit all of the other forensic analysis.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/quickindex/
    CNN has already been caught trying to engage in such a strawman argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Rumsfeld slips up about 9/11

Rumsfeld slips up about 9/11, plane was indeed shot down: http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/1...d_to_Flight_93

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Darkfist
    in all actuality it seems through certain suggestive documents that the second bomb was to ensure the world that we had more than one. It is known worldwide that this weapon is very hard to produce and the fact is we had only two, but by using two it seemed we had several. This of course is all conjecture until the documents with definitive proof is released (never?).
    The documents, ie extensive letters from between the US and UK high command, pres and PM and state depts are already released and on display in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.

It is clearly stated and agreed upon that both bombs were for purely experimental purposes and even more cynically to persuade the US and UK public (tho mostly the US, as the UK public were more in the dark about it) that the enormous budgets spent on developing the bombs were justified. And then they discuss what they are going to tell the public, and the whole story about saving the Japanese people and the US army is concocted. It's clear. It's there.

The choices of cities and why they made sense (civilian population size, area, the fact that they'd stopped conventional bombing some months before so they could assess the blast better, the number of allied PoWs although a good few thousand bought it), the timing, why it was Japan and not Germany (the German scientists had already advanced down the nuclear road, the Japanese had not, so if the bombs did not detonate the Japanese wouldn't be able to use them)... the lies to the public... it's all there in black and white.

Unfortunately, this testament to the banality of evil doesn't seem to be in any book form, and in the museum most of the really chilling parts are not even translated into Japanese, and most Japanese I've spoken to (even those who lived near there, or who had relatives who did, or who had been in the war, or who had been to the museum...) still belive the official version that there now allies HAD to bomb them.

BTW, the reason for the two bombs was simple: one was uranium, and one was plutonium. They wanted to check them both out.

The place (the museum) made me extremely angry and chills me as I write this. It is a testament to the lies and expediency of government leaders which continue now.

i watched that first vidoe, and it left me undecided what to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

but the facts are still, 2 landmark towers in nyc are gone and thousands of people lost their lives.

and so people can get richer and bush can go after iraq eventually?
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

How do we veryfy the claims in that video.

If it IS true, a HUGE number of people would have had to be in on all, or a significant part of the scam. I'm not sure our government is capable of something that percise.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

OT - 9/11 Truth Symposium

Thought some of you guys might be interested in this.

Article

Link to the archived video, click on American Perspective at the top.

Video
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Whatever.

All this debate and war and stuff is doing is to remove people's attention from the issues of environmental catastrophe and global warming.

Since energy consumption and environmental degradation will continue to rise...

The planet is toast.

Therefore does it really matter what happened on 911? No, it does not.

It is just taking people's attention away from the real environmental issues and the demise of the human race.

"In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks for the link MP. It's always good to hear different viewpoints. I haven't looked over all of it but I haven't watched the whole symposium yet either. To be honest though the site you provided mentions stuff I never heard about and I read a lot of 'conspiracy theory' stuff. It would be nice if the investigators involved could get together and argue point for point.

As usual the truth is probably somewhere in between. I'd really like to see all the evidence laid out but unfortunately the government has a habit these days of burying as much of it as they can. Makes it easier for conspiracy theories to flourish.

Most people, myslef included, don't want to spend the time to individually track these claims down so we rely on the work of others. Personally I think the government should come forward with all the facts and evidence any time something of this magnitude occurs.

Even the smaller ones like Waco cause a lot of mistrust of the government when critical evidence like the front door magically disappears from FBI control.

Hopefully this symposium will prompt enough honest investigation that the truth can be easily laid out for all to see.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

are we talking about the new movie with nicolas cage?

yeah im not gonna go see it.