Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: all 9/11 and related american political threads, merged here

It is evident my time is being almost completely wasted with this discussion. The so-called debunkers offer up theorisations as to how I am supposedly wrong while being barely informed on the issues within this subject. Why? Maybe it's a loonie idea in these times of partisan politics and wilful ignorance, but I think that it's actually pretty intelligent for one to actually research an issue indepthly before claiming someone is right or wrong. I've done this with each political issue I have entered in the past; whether it was Bush's social security proposal, or gay marriage, I did my best to understand the issue and study it. MP likes to believe that people like myself create a theory first and then track back to find evidence. This is such a load of crap and is constantly thrown out there by the ignorant. I believed the official story without question for 3 years, before I decided to start researching it and found a plethora of evidence to the contrary. Only a fringe minority actually believe that because the gov lies or because some info is classified then that means a conspiracy. Attributing this mindset to all those who disagree with the government's official story of 9/11 is like saying that all Republicans are pedophiles and all Democrats are atheists. I know this because I've spent time on both sides of this issue. I research these issues until I find what appears to be the answer, then I research it more and even look for experts on specific subjects to speak to in order to ensure that I am on track. As time goes on, more and more people are coming out against the government's official conspiracy theory of 19 nitwits who could barely fly a plane that were able to elude national intelligence even though there were a plethora of warnings given by foreign governments to the US. Rogue can't even answer a few basic questions pertaining to this subject and yet somehow I am the uninformed one? It doesn't work like that. I will provide a slew of resources, and while I am sure that most will simply dismiss it, or chery pick the information they want to look at, others will view it because they like to know what the truth is, they want to find it for themselves. For the love of God, throw out your partisan politics. That is what is killing this world. Liberals ignore all the bad stuff Clinton did, and Conservatives do the same with Bush. It's all a pathetic game of ignorance.

Documentaries:
    TerrorStorm
    Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State
    (resource companion site for this film)
    911 The Road to Tyranny
    Who Killed John O'Neill?

Other video:
    Alex Jones predicts a 9/11 attack in July of 2001
    (this was the first time he had ever done such a thing. So those making the infactual claim that "omg, I bet he did this every day", can be assured that he didn't )
    911 Wargames discussion
    John O'Neil, the man who knew

Resources:
    600+ news articles that directly contradict the official story
    (some URLs are now cached. Anyone who wants to theorise about them being "faked" I suggest you do what Alex Jones encourages his listners to do: call the publications and ask if the indeed did publish that story. I have.)
    911 Research
    911 Eyewitnesses

Articles:
    Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact By Randy Lavello
    The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True by David Ray Griffin
    THE FEMA REPORT ON WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 COLLAPSE IS A TOTAL JOKE.
    THE TOP 40 REASONS TO DOUBT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001
    ... An outline in simple talking points ...

Due to school and outside events, I am unable to respond to the posts in this thread in a timely manner, which I believe to be a disservice to others in this discussion. Due to this, I will not press on until I am able to find time to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

well, i guess the propaganda got to me, because besides the lives lost, I really don't care about it anymore than I do about the jfk assassination.

I fail to understand how bantering here in this forum will bring a resolution to anything in regards to 9/11.

tugging at scabs and opening wounds isn't the best thing to do.

people died, let them rest withuot all this he said she said nonsense.

if it comes out in the wash, it will do so after all parties concerned are dead and gone, including yuou and me likely.

so lets plug this one for a while and move on to why my kicks are great and your favourite band sucks and , not forgetting of course, my kungfu will crush your puny kungfu.

comments? or you still wanna play french conspiracy theory?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Because it's entertaining?

As time goes on, more and more people are coming out against the government's official conspiracy theory of 19 nitwits who could barely fly a plane that were able to elude national intelligence even though there were a plethora of warnings given by foreign governments to the US. Rogue can't even answer a few basic questions pertaining to this subject and yet somehow I am the uninformed one?
    Kymus, in case you missed what MP said I'll post it for you.

Finally, my thesis was on Al Qaida and Associated Movement support networks, which were highly developed and quite sophisticated as far back as 1995 thanks to an emergent blend of North African European economic/social know-how and AQ training and manpower.
    My knowledge of AQ and terrorism is more anecdotal but it does pre-date 9/11 and is better than the average person's and even better than the average conspiracy believer. The killers on those planes were not nitwits, they were adequatly trained operatives who had a plan, practiced the execution of that plan and adjusted that plan as needed to perform succesfully. These are the same killers that crippled a US warship and took down two US embassies among other succesful operations. To underestimate their know-how in pulling off terror operations shows ignorance of the subject.

And if you haven't picked up on it while I am a right-wing conservative, MP is not.

And I will check out the resources you listed that I haven't already looked at.
    Last edited by rogue; 09-06-2006 at 07:16 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

And if you haven't picked up on it while I am a right-wing conservative, MP is not.
    I believe the term is "right-wing whacko nutjob".
    and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

signed
    pinko commie liberal
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Canadian commie pinko liberal.

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060907/2006-09-07T223304Z_01_L07245206_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-QAEDA-TAPE-DC.html"]http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060907/2006-09-07T223304Z_01_L07245206_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-QAEDA-TAPE-DC.html
    Bin Laden raps with some of the 9/11 killers.
    Last edited by rogue; 09-07-2006 at 07:17 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

My canuck commie-pinko Gong Fu will crush your right-wing whacko nutjob Gong Fu.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Dr. Jones has used his BYU credentials to promote his oddball theories and BYU isn't happy about it.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=476951

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...80906leave.htm
    Last edited by rogue; 09-08-2006 at 04:40 PM.

DM

Finally, my thesis was on Al Qaida and Associated Movement support networks, which were highly developed and quite sophisticated as far back as 1995 thanks to an emergent blend of North African European economic/social know-how and AQ training and manpower.
    Oh no MP, you may have wasted your time! According to Alex Jones ....

"There's no such thing as al Qaeda, or al Qaida, or however you want to spell it. It's a fraud perpetrated on the American people by our own government to scare us into submission. This is a clip from the excellent three-part BBC documentary 'The Power of Nightmares'."

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/Sep...06_b_Qaeda.htm

It's a funny thing that the video gets so much of it right but draws the wrong conclusion. Or at least Alex Jones does, which seems to be the norm.
    Last edited by rogue; 09-08-2006 at 04:40 PM.

DM