Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: all 9/11 and related american political threads, merged here

Wushu Chick.

The average human today lives in a much safer environment than their ancestors.

Murder has dropped over the centuries.
    Violent crime has dropped over the centuries.
    Death due to sickness has dropped over the Centuries.

Just to name a few. Modern day man has a life of safety and health not found anywhere in our History.
    Look at murder while today we have mabye 13 out of 1000, it used to be as high as 300 out of 1000 not too long ago.

Violence and war is one of natures way of population control and solving over-population.

And the biggest one will always be taken down by the smaller ones teaming up to take him.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon
    Wushu Chick.

The average human today lives in a much safer environment than their ancestors.

Murder has dropped over the centuries.
    Violent crime has dropped over the centuries.
    Death due to sickness has dropped over the Centuries.

Just to name a few. Modern day man has a life of safety and health not found anywhere in our History.
    Look at murder while today we have mabye 13 out of 1000, it used to be as high as 300 out of 1000 not too long ago.

Violence and war is one of natures way of population control and solving over-population.

And the biggest one will always be taken down by the smaller ones teaming up to take him.

Cheers.
    WOW..you sure do know how to make a person feel good!! So, basically what you're saying, in all your apparent wisdom is this: murder is down & we have more safety (which is a bunch of pathetic bullsh!t in my opinion) and because of "population control"....my children, as well as many others is totally expendable?? Correct me if I am wrong here. What you said makes you sound like a complete ass! I don't know where the hell you get your statistics from, but I think you're reading a fairytale!
    Last edited by wushu chik; 09-08-2002 at 05:47 PM.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

WC.

Just because you don't like the TRUTH and FACTS don't make me an ass.
    Those facts can be found in any History book or study about living conditions through the ages.

Ever wondered why densely populated areas got many violent conflicts, high crime rates and even civil wars?

And yes, you me and many others are 100% dispensible in the big scheme.

Do you think that Bush or any other leader declaring war gives a rats ass about how many US or Iraqi mothers will loose their sons, daughters and husbands.

Or how much it will cost in Tax-money, suffering, effort.
    In case you hadn't realised it the Bill for the War on Terror, Homeland security etc is still going to hit the Tax-payers.
    As well as many other unpleasant things like less privacy and so on.

We are all Collateral damage to them(enemy and foe alike), just a number on the statistic that shows who won the war.

Open your eyes and see beyond your little horizon and you will see what I and many others are talking about.

In the end it is always the small guy that suffers.

Cheers.

Wushu-Chick and others.

Explain to me the following:

Why does the USA have to declare WAR on a whole Country to get rid of 1 Person??

Why do thousands have to be killed in order to get rid of 1 person??

The US could send in either:
    1.) A special Force team to assasinate that person.
    2.) Place a cruise missile right on top of him.
    And why couldn't they do it 14 years ago?? Because they didn't want to is the correct answer.
    Iraqi/Afghan/Russina/etc soldiers are just like US Soldiers, persons ordered to fight whoever their leaders declare as the enemy.
    It is all about power and getting the biggest share of money/economic pie.
    So that the rich can get richer.

Cheers.
    P.S.: Since you are not up on current events. Russia is currently the BIGGEST oil-producing nation in the world..
    Last edited by Shadow Dragon; 09-08-2002 at 05:45 PM.

Nah, i have no problem with truth and facts...I also can see WAY over my little horizon. Unfortunately for me though, I am not just thinking of my ass...unlike you. I am thinking of my children, along with the rest of the world. You have NO IDEA what it's like, I am sure. If you do, then you'd be a little worried yourself.

In the "big scheme" of things...nobody is expendable. Maybe you haven't figured that out yet, but honestly, life's not about "lets see how many of THEM we can kill today", it's about living for yourself and your loved ones and trying to make the world A BETTER FU(KING PLACE FOR OUR KIDS. Or, maybe mom and dad didn't teach you that!

I am really sorry those people lost their lives. And, I am really sorry that the Muslims that are doing this are taking the Koran to a total extreme, stepping out of the boundaries that have been "set" for them in their book. This is NOT what life is about people...wake up!
    Last edited by wushu chik; 09-08-2002 at 05:48 PM.

WC.

If you think that way.

Why didn't YOU stop the war on AFGHANISTAN or try stopping the war in IRAQ or change the US-Goverments stance on the middel east conflict.

It is easy to sit on your butt and say I am creating a better future for my children on the sufferings on others.

Stop the madman in the White House, because HE is taking the USA, Middle East and many other places down a 1-way road into violence, continued terror attacks and more suffering.

Ever wondered why most nations in the world oppose the Iraq War, not because we are bunch of wussies that.

BUT because we want a better future for our Kids, I want my son to go to a Kibbuz the same way I went. But guess it ain't happening till there is peace in that region.

Use 9/11 to say "Stop the Violence, we had enough", don't promote hate and more fighting.

Cheers.

Shadow Dragon,

"The US could send in either:
    1.) A special Force team to assasinate that person."
    Since you have insight into this layout the plan for this please.

Please give us his exact location when we're ready to launch.

And why couldn't they do it 14 years ago?? Because they didn't want to is the correct answer. Sort of true.

"Iraqi/Afghan/Russina/etc soldiers are just like US Soldiers, persons ordered to fight whoever their leaders declare as the enemy."

Many Iraqi soldiers were dragooned but the Republican Guard are not, I believe Russia has mandatory service and Afghan didn't have an army to speak of. Those Taliban soldiers seemed happy enough not to fight against their tyranical gov't.

"It is all about power and getting the biggest share of money/economic pie.
    So that the rich can get richer."
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Who said I am promoting hate and more violence? You have to be an idiot to think that. I am not creating a better life for my children on the sufferings of others. You apparently have NO IDEA what I was saying. Oh well, you sounds like one of the totally typical narrowminded morons I was referring to.

~Wen~

Originally posted by rogue
    Shadow Dragon,

"The US could send in either:
    1.) A special Force team to assasinate that person."
    Since you have insight into this layout the plan for this please.
    Ask your CIA and military forces, they got it all planned and even admitted that they are ready to do so.

Please give us his exact location when we're ready to launch.
    Hmm, lets see arial satelite photo and the info that the US Secret service has about his way of life, daily routines should do.

I think that your Goverment has all the above info ready and equipment in place already
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Ryan
    September 11th will be known as "Patriot Day" from now on...I just pray to God that my grandkids aren't having picnics on it and thinking of it as just another day off work.
    Sorry, but that name is already taken. Patriots' Day is April 17 and commemorates American Partiots who gave their lives against tyranny for our freedoms.

absolutely nothing. perhapes remembering the tragedy, but as far as any act or verbal expression. if anything i will end up getting in a fight with stupid racist people.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Affirmation of life.

I'm gonna drink and score myself a woman.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Shadow Dragon...please Knock It Off regarding your insight to regarding sending CIA assasination squads etc...just cause u read history or how the cia work book does not qualify u to make statments about our military. Hell I live in DC and I'm not going to say much about my career right now but u make it sound like it's easier said than done for sure.

Now on to the war with IRAQ. To get rid of one man??? Or an entire REGIME??? After the annilation of the TALIBAN in Afghanistan...weigh the cost benefits of a war with IRAQ. What do have to gain...
    Let's see...
    Taking out Saddam would **** off terrorist orgs. But oh well...they've been already ****ed off. What about other MIDDLE EAST countries??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...do u really think they'll go to war against us??? What about a friendly reigme in IRAQ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...that mean we have yet another foothold in the MIDDLE EAST...ISRAEL...TURKEY...AFGHANISTAN and soon to be IRAQ. Resources??? OIL. These are realistic answers not based on any other SHIET. It is unfortunate but as SHADOW DRAGON is correct...war is a thing of nature...it happena ALL THE TIME. This is no different. To say it's not is BullShiet.
    A

Legend.

Maybe your sources differ from mine.
    From what I know the plans for offing Saddam and nearly any other world-leader have been worked out to the finest details.

This is part of what Goverments & Secret Services do, ALL of them.
    And if they wanted to do it, than I am pretty sure that they could and would do it.

But I guess it would amount to political suicide in the eyes of the rest of the world.

That is all that I am saying.

Cheers:

P.S.: I am also pretty sure that the Secret Service also has a plan for troublesome US Presidents.

Originally posted by LEGEND
    Now on to the war with IRAQ. To get rid of one man??? Or an entire REGIME??? After the annilation of the TALIBAN in Afghanistan...weigh the cost benefits of a war with IRAQ.
    REGIME? I don't think half a dozen yes-men, a few more dozen 'men' ****ting themselves into saying yes, and a 'Republican' Guard most of whom also want out, constitute a REGIME. Kill Saddam and a dozen Saddams will pop up in his place. But they won't be as strong, and will have to institute some kind of politics to avoid all-out civil war and escalation of destabilisation in the faces of their neighbours.

If you're talking about the 'Islamic Regime' that retard Flattop Monk was talking about earlier, you're blowing it out your ass. The Moslem world is a bunch of very disparate groups: if the US wants to further strengthen them by making their sense of a common enemy even stronger, you should carry on supporting Bush and the war.

If the American military had stuck to their promises to help the Iraqi civilians and Iraqi and Kurdish freedom fighters oust Saddam, back in the Gulf War, and followed it up with aid, instead of sanctions and leaving those same freedom fighters to get mopped up by Saddam's guard, they could have had a country pack full of allies.

If pigs flew... I'm back off this BS thread, I've already said what I'm gonna do!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan