Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: San Shou Ignorance

Thanks for the new tagline, Ralek.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Shaolin Tiger <b>NEVER</b> defeated Marvin Perry, I believe he came in 3rd when Marvin won 1st one year, but Ralek is in la la land anyway

Somebody needs to tell those Koreans who were born in Japan, whose PARENTS were born in Japan and whose GRANDPARENTS were born in Japan that they can in fact be citizens, none of them seem to know this little fact.....

Originally posted by lkfmdc

Somebody needs to tell those Koreans who were born in Japan, whose PARENTS were born in Japan and whose GRANDPARENTS were born in Japan that they can in fact be citizens, none of them seem to know this little fact.....
    they know

chingei, you keep changing your tune, make up your mind

But would the japs see the koreans as japanese?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Japan let's everybody become citizens as long as you know karate and judo. But if you don't know judo they won't let you become a citizen. Last time I checked you have to be at least a blue belt in judo before becoming a citizen.

That's why carlos newton was training judo while he was in japan for the Pride Fighting Championship.

Originally posted by Liokault

But would the japs see the koreans as japanese?
    the word is "Japanese".

Last edited by chingei; 09-30-2002 at 04:54 PM.

Originally posted by lkfmdc
    chingei, you keep changing your tune,
    how so?