Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toughest/most lethal situations you´ve been in.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    This is kinda funny-kinda, no very stupid:
    My friend and I were coming back from a club, we used to hang at after Karate class.we were drunk, we were driving, and we ran a stop sign.stupid. We get pulled over by a cop, and my friend is really uptight about getting a dwi. The cop takes our licenses, and in two minutes five more cop cars show up and surround the car, all lights on us. We are getting real, I mean REAL nervous now. My friend really scared about getting a dwi. I go to get out of the car to talk to the cop. STUPID! never, never do this. The cop kicks the door closed and draws his gun. All the cops draw their guns. I stay in the car. My friend and I look at each other and we start laughing-because ,one, we're scared sh***less and nervous laughter ensues, and two, we're still kinda tipsy and thik it's kinda funny, and three-we're dumb**s kids. The cop asks me to step out of the vehicle and questions me. He asks how long I've known my friend and if that's his real name. I answer that I've known him since I was eleven and it is his name. He informs me that Micheal D****,age 20,6'1'',190lbs matches the exact description of Micheal DOYEL-(Rhymes with D****)wanted for murder. I get back into the car and I start laughing.He says, "Why are you laughing?" I say, "You don't have to worry about getting a ticket" he says, oh great, why not?" I say 'They think you're a murderer. They're gonna fu***ing kill us" I'm laughing-he's pretty much sober at this point. It's at this time we realise, we have a trunk full od swords, butterfly knives, nunchaku, etc-cause we just came from Karate class! We start laughing, and say, I hope they don't look in the trunk. The cops comes over and says...yep, "You wanna open the trunk, please?" it gets worse. but I have to go! heh-heh

2. Talking

LMAO.

That was the funniest story so far,not lethal fortunately and pretty funny...at least I was not there.
    If you mind,drop those last lines in there if you have time.
    Thanks for posting.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Former Castleva,
    I don't know what got damaged exactly, but I still have a small triangular scar on my right temple from that kid. I know the wound sounds serious, that's why I posted it as my near death experience. I didn't mention the fact that my brother saved my a$$ either, though. I think I was real lucky that I didn't bleed to death, cause most all head wounds bleed like crazy.

okay, we're back! So I start laughing and say to the cop, "You don't really wanna open the trunk" take notes here boys and girls, these are textbook things NEVER to do or say to cops who think you are a murderer and now think you have bodies in the trunk. So we open the trunk, mind you, guns all over the place, spotlights, it's pretty scary. And the cops sees all these weapons, and me, being the smart**s kid, who's also scared stupid (real stupid) say,'There's a perfectly good explanation for this, officer" again, some cops just have no sense of humor. Funny thing, I have a card from the Karate school that has my name and rank on it, and the cop says, "Oh, ok, just so long as you have your paperwork" and he let us go! The funny thing is, in NY, possession of nunchaku is illegal, 'paperwork' or not, we could've been locked up then and there.
    Moral of the story? one, some cops don't really know the law-could be good or bad, two, always have your "paperwork"(yeah, right) three-don't drink and drive, with a carfull of weapons of mass destruction, and a lookalike for a wanted murderer(very important) !

Okay, here's another episode of the "Rik is really stupid and **** lucky to be alive show"
    I was working in Flushing, NY and on my way after work to ..Karate class! more trouble. So I'm at a light, on the left side of the road (25A) and my exit is three lanes over on the right, so as soon as the light turns green, I floor it, and cut across three lanes of traffic,(don't try this at home, I'm a trained professional)
    only to immediately-I mean IMMEDIATELY get pulled over by the police. Boy, that was fast. Yeah, genius, 'cause the cop was right behind you at the light. All I saw was headlights, and it was a cop van, so I had no idea. So...he asks for my ID and sees a katana onthe front seat of my car, and says,"What the **** is that?" I say, "Oh, don't worry, it's not a live blade" He says, "What's that mean, a live blade?" and I say,"It's just for practice, I'm on my way to Karate class. My uniform is right here under the back seat" and I reach into the back of the car..NEVER,NEVER DO THIS!!
    I hear "ca-lick" and I turn my head to find myself staring down the buisness end of a 38. "Um, what should I do now, officer sir?"
    "Put your hands on the steering wheel" he said.
    "Slow, right?" sez I. And he says something he must have been rehearsing since he got on the force,"Slow as a sh** in winter"
    "You bet, officer. I don't want to Make your day!" (Rik, can't you just keep your mouth shut?) He has me hand him the sword-in the scabbard, real slow, probably as slow as , oh nevermind. And he chucks it on the pavement. "Why the *** is it in the front seat of the car?" And I innocently reply, "'Cause I didn't want it to get banged up and scratched in the trunk. But you've fixed that."
    Well, I guess the officer was so flustered that he forgot to write my ticket and let me go. Safe again, eight lives left. My kids asked me, "Dad, how come cops are always pointing guns at YOU?"

Talking

Don't you just hate looking down the barrel of a loaded pistol. The three times it's happened to me I felt like a deer in the headlights. And what's with the sardonic grin we get when it's going on?
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Wink ....

@ Tentigers... ROTFL ... i think you have a stressed guardian angel... and a good conncetion to the police...

ciao

June
    http://www.mp3.com/misbegotten

8. Smile

Thanks for all of the stuff.

Good it was.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Great stories Ten Tigers!

Since we're telling cop stories, I do intense psychedelic reatcion crisis intervention and used to go on tour with the Grateful Dead, saving poor LSD trippers and the like. Over the years I had to tango with many cops in intervention scenarios, partially because they had never seen a bad acid trip and it freaked them out, and partially because I look like a villain in a kungfu movie. My heart goes out to you - nothing like have a cop draw a bead on you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Originally posted by TenTigers
    "You bet, officer. I don't want to Make your day!"

HAHA!
    I am nothing.

I think that if you take the attitude that every cop who approaches a pulled over car is thinking that you might have a gun and be waiting to blow his brains out, we'd all be a bit more cooperative. (tickets still suck) Here I am, this smart-mouthed kid, and the cop thinks he's facing Josie Wales. We hear far too many stories of accidental shootings by cops, and I could've been one of them.

Here's something funny, and yeah, it's probably got some 'Rik bein stupid " stuff in it;
    I'm picking up pizza with a girlfriend-she's in the car double parked, I'm in the pizzaria. I come out to see a guy honking his horn for her to move, she says,'Go around" he starts yelling and cursing and gets out of his car. Okay, Rik to the rescue. I say something like "HEY! A**hole! That's my girlfriend" and he turns to me and starts cursing and threatening me. So I stand there calmly and motion him with the 'bring it on' move. He goes to his car and comes back. Okay, it;s dark, he just got something from his car, and he's coming for me. I start to feel some serious fear because I think it's a gun, my back's to the wall, I have absolutely nowhere to go. Rik is dead. As he approaches I realize he only has a tire iron,or crowbar held over his head. ONLY!?? And I'm calm again.(I already see the angle he's holding it, and my response) He says "I;m gonna kill you!" and I calmly say, "Come on, I'm right here" and he backs off, still raising the crowbar, goes back to his car still yelling, cursing, and drives off. I suppose it was my calm demeanor that threw him off, but why did it NOT occur to me that he could just as easily split my head open like a coconut? oh yeah, 'It's only a crowbar' stupid. seven lives left.
    But many fights have been avoided by my staying calm and not shouting, yet willing to take care of buisness. I guess the other guy is thinking,"How come he's so calm? What does he know that I don't know?"" and they back off. I had one guy say, "You wanna go outside?" and I said "Sure, let's go" and he stopped. My friend had a funnier way-some guy said, "You wanna step outside?" and he replied, "I'll kill you right here." that guy also stopped.-not reccomended, but it was still funny.Not exactly the interview that Peyton Quinn uses, but so far, it has been successful.

13. Thumbs up

Ha ha.
    Thanks again everybody.

TenTigers,I´d like to have seen his face,maybe...

-FC, summer of 2006-

Most lethal?

Three guys with guns in a parking lot after I had just been in a car accident which had me in a lot of soft tissue pain. The first BG pulled out his .38 snub,****ed his revolver, and pointed it at my head. I soft blocked/guided his gun hand and wrist locked the gun hand, then pushed first BG against second BG from behind first BG, using him as cover, then went for an escape. Third BG was 15 yards away in opposite direction.

I was gone before they knew it. Only trouble is my mother-in-law and wife were still sitting in the car. Might not have come back to give up my money if only my mother-in-law was sitting there. Just kidding, mom.

After I gave up some money, I drove off to a "safe point." , where I could call the police from a pay phone. Cops asked me why I had left the scene of the crime. This was before cell phones and the BG's were still watching me and waiting for other victims in the parking lot. I told the officer, if he was more interested in having dead victims who did not escape, then just write my call in as a statistic and don't send officers to the location.

Two weeks later, an acquaintance of mine was shot to death in the same parking lot by three unknown assailants.

15. Thumbs up

umgong,
    Thanks for posting.
    Sorry for your loss.

-FC, summer of 2006-