Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toughest/most lethal situations you´ve been in.

my toughest situation was when i got chase by my cous's stupid dog he almost bittem me but i was too smart and i put my hand round about up to elbow in his throat... so he couldn't bite me
    but the prob was i couldn't pull my hand out n that **** dog could't bite me... we wer both in same situation for around 3-4 minutes before my cous came and hold him
    *YUCK*
    about fighting in street only couple of times...with no injury and thnx to all my freind i never got hurt...
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

2. Thumbs up

That´s tough.
    Thank you.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

yup the stupid dog almost had me...
    anyway Former castleva wat's jingmichan??
    -TkdWarrior-

4. Thumbs up

Well jingmi chuan is a light name for my "personal" style of MA which I made up,meaning "sensitive fist" (chinese) (mainly that,could also be translated as "accurate fist",which does not give proper attention to my meaning though)
    No such style actually exists as far as I know,but who knows as there are so many chinese styles you know...
    If I were to tell that in terms of technique it would be some yet immature,hybrid art.If I were to create an own system some distant day it might wind up named "jingmi chuan".

BTW,funny thing I remember a discussion from local TKD forum in which they discussed about TKD answer to that dog attack problem.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

"BTW,funny thing I remember a discussion from local TKD forum in which they discussed about TKD answer to that dog attack problem."

wat was answer to that dog problem?mind telling me the forum
    who knows' most probably it's me i told this dog story so many times i even forgot...
    -TkdWarrior-

Was at Woodstock '99. Moved my way down towards the front as Rage Against the Machine was playing. Korn was getting ready to come on and it started packing up pretty tight. We were about 50 yards in front of a soundstage that was in the middle of the field. By the time Korn came out, everyone was shoulder to shoulder with no room to move. Girls started crying and guys were getting nervous. Then the music started and all I could see was a wave coming towards me as the people in the front pushed back HARD. In a couple minutes, it was crazy. It was so tight in the crowd that I had to push people away from my chest so I could inhale. We tried to crowd surf the girls out and I remember holding my arms straight against another guys chest so people could run under. By this time, that 50 yards was down to about nothing and people were getting pulled out of the crowd by the security on the soundstage. Men had tears in their eyes from fear. All this time, crazy Korn music is playing in the background. I managed to find my buddies who had been pulled out and I launched myself up, using 2 peoples shoulders, so I could get pulled out. It was nuts.

Going to see Korn again this Wednesday. I'm a little smarter about positioning now. A true feeling of being out of control is very scary.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Either Peace or War

7. Thumbs up

Wilson,that sounded bad.Last time I heard of similar thing was that accident in some pearl jam concert I think,there were deaths...

TKDwarrior,
    well nobody was able to give a specific answer on that,mostly common sense and few had ideas of what to do in such situation in general sense.Many had doubts,I think there was a mention that maybe skilled TKD stylist could...
    I can direct you there but if you actually are located in India I doubt you will get much fun out of that unless you speak (read) finnish...referring to my note on "local" forum.
    But here is it anyway- www.suomentaekwondoliitto.fi

-FC, summer of 2006-

Once I went in some cave in the ardennes (belgium), so it was this kind of 'tour' in a cave, but it was with some insane small tunnels, then at this end the guide tells us to go on on ourselves and inf our way to the end (since this was an adventure vacation, this was included in the little cave trip, so this was not something unexpected) but me and to other friends go down this REALLY tight 'tube' shaped tunnel, I mean you could only move forward, backward was really really hard, so we went in, and after 10 minutes in this incredibly small tunnel we still hadn't reached the end. I started to get really trippy, and concluded we went the wrong way, and there was no way back, unless a three our trip... when then a minute later we finally reached the end. I think I got claustrophobic, which is weird, since I go diving an awfull lot, I guess it was the just the fact that I really thought I was ****ed, that made me go nuts for a couple of secs (not verbally, just in my mind .. like talking to yourself saying '**** **** .. this is the end'). Anyway this is for sure the thoughest situation I ever had to face ..
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

9. Thumbs up

TzuChan,
    I see,thanks.

-FC, summer of 2006-

heh, I just noticed the insane amount of typos in my post
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

hmm coming to think of it another time...
    tell me wat worst situation could be than Exams time?
    -TkdWarrior-

The most dangerous fight situation I was in occured when I was about 17. I wasnt practicing any MA back then.

I got drunk with some friends, and then they took off so I was alone wandering through town... I stopped at a video game arcade, but soon made my way out...

Once outside I was quickly surrounded by a gang of headbangers looking for trouble.

The tough one of the crowd comes up to me and suckerpunches shut my left eye which is near perfect vision, while my right eye is really near-sighted. At this point I'm almost blind.

Adrenaline starts pumping real hard and anger swells inside...

Then the tough guy approaches me with his face 6 inches from mine and says defiantly "come on, give me your best shot".

I grabbed him by the sides of his waist and kneed him up in the groin three times, then ran away as fast as I could while his friends were confused, surprised and tried to help him while he writhed in pain on the ground.

come on, give me your best shot
    ... famous last words...

;o)

People can be so stupid some times.

Neurotic
    'If someone wants to fight you, run a mile. If they are still behind you after that, run another mile. If they still want to fight, and it is really worth it, turn around and beat the living !*$!% out of them, 'cause they will be really tired.'

1 motorbike accident and the sound of gravel against my helmet.

2 geting rifles pointed at me in Camobodia and Thailand

3 toping out of a climb and realizing that all my gear had popped,if I had fell the ground would have been my cushion.
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

15. Thumbs up

Thanks everyone.
    BTW,was that your best shot?

-FC, summer of 2006-