Thread: ninja Scroll DVD

ninja Scroll DVD

Has anybody seen this dvd? I had this movie for about 5 years on vhs but just picked up the dvd and it's renewed my love for this film. Extras include a bio for Jubei, the nija girl, the old man and each of the 8 devils. It also has a complete synopsis of the movie. The picture and soud is much clearer to you can pick english, japanese or japanese with subtitles. again pretty cool dvd.
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

I've got it on vhs. I may have to check it out on dvd
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

ive seen it all around here in Australia - been thinking of getting it, especially with your recommendation.

I love this movie. I've had a recording of it, then i bought the vhs version, and when i saw the dvd, i had to pick it up. By far, the DVD rocks! I agree with all the bio stuff, but i liked the picture and sound quality. Rocks on a good system and what's cool is you can watch the movie in japanese with english subtitles. I would whole heartedly recommend this dvd.

A.