Thread: Master Chen Qing Zhou spear and Chin na seminar in Cleveland Ohio

Master Chen Qing Zhou spear and Chin na seminar in Cleveland Ohio

Master Chen Qing Zhou chen tai chi grandmaster will be doing a 2 day spear seminar in Cleveland Ohio. October 12-13. Anyone can benefit from attending. Master Chen is very friendly and informative. For more info. call 330-573-7820 or email cd2@earthlink.net

Seminar and Other Goodies

During your breaks from the seminar, you may also want to note that Cleveland has a Chinatown section that is developing very well.

Li Wah restaurant has a very decent Sunday Dim Sum (Dian Xin) brunch. Roast duck and the crispy roast pig are great!

Its located in the Asian Plaza on 36th and Payne Avenue and you will also find a traditional Chinese medicine shop, numerous oriental shops, and a food market. There are also a couple of other markets around the block and restaurants.

Rock n Roll Hall of Fame is nearby. You can go to the bar area on the lake called the flats and find a lot to view.

Being from Pittsburgh, the only thing bad about Cleveland is their football team. Now what was their name?? Ahhh yeah, the Cleveland Clowns. I know, I am already in trouble given the Steeler's record.

Anyway, Cleveland is great town.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Talking

Roast Duck?!?

Grraghraarrrrrr (<——Homer Simpson doughnut noise)
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM