Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caption this picture please

Caption this picture please

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I see a girl with a psychic underwear
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Braden Guest
    They had done well up to this point, but there was about to be a very unfortunate misinterpretation of "Here is my spout."

Braden Guest
    Omega-6230 didn't believe it, but here they were, actually volunteering for the anal probe.

Braden Guest
    Starbucks coffee: $4.50
    Abercrombie and Fitch boxers: $25
    Gas for parent's GM four-door: $30
    Getting to hang with naked chicks at anti-corporate protest: Priceless.

Braden Guest
    World Bootyshake-for-Banana Day has record turnout.

Braden Guest
    Strip-'guess what's in my hand' at it's absolute worst.

Braden Guest
    Don't worry, we'll SMELL them out!

Braden Guest
    Who'd have guessed Naked Bajiquan would succeed where Naked Yoga and Naked Taiji had failed.

The Governor commented that the students' rally to lower the drinking age to 18 probably, "...hurt their cause more than it helped it."
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

"--The Governor commented that the students' rally to lower the drinking age to 18 probably, "...hurt their cause more than it helped it."--"

Good one, eulerfan

"And the winner for best product placement goes to....CRAP!"
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"Omega-6230 didn't believe it, but here they were, actually volunteering for the anal probe."

That's brilliant. Far fetched, but brilliant.

"Who'd have guessed Naked Bajiquan would succeed where Naked Yoga and Naked Taiji had failed."

That, however, is less so.

- GM of Naked Bajiquan -
    Last edited by Daredevil; 09-28-2002 at 01:44 AM.
    "Once you get deeper into the study of Kung Fu you will realise that lineage and insulting others become more important than actual skill and fighting ability." -- Tai'ji Monkey

"Eh, IMO if you're bittching about what other people are doing instead of having intelligent (or stupid) conversation about kung fu or what your favorite beer is, you're spending too much time exploring your feminine side." -- Meat Shake

TK:6230! why aren't you at your post?
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

as they all started to strip, the officer thought to himself ''i love the smell of young uni students naked in the morning'' , that is until he noticed someone had crap all over their undies.
    vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]