Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French Fries cause cancer?

Since this is off topic anyway. True story a few weeks back at a Kenpo school my friend goes to on a saturday. A few guys taking BJJ worked out with some students from the kenpo school the BJJ guys lost. All of them incuding the instructor couldn't handle the kenpo students skills. Yes they were real BJJ'ers.
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

Originally posted by txwingchun
    Since this is off topic anyway. True story a few weeks back at a Kenpo school my friend goes to on a saturday. A few guys taking BJJ worked out with some students from the kenpo school the BJJ guys lost. All of them incuding the instructor couldn't handle the kenpo students skills. Yes they were real BJJ'ers.

Heh, be prepared to hear these questions:

"What were the names of the black belts?"
    "What School?"
    "They were not real BJJ'ers"

-...and such...
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

I know that the fast food idiots add some form of sugar(probably high fructose corn syrup) to french fries so they'll brown quicker, but where in the hell is the asparagine coming from. It's naturally occuring, but not in any significant quantity exept in sprouts.

Ralek. Shut up. You're taxing my patience today.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Hey, think of it this way, statisticly, if we all lived long enough, we'd all get cancer.....

cooked foods cause cancer, wow, what a headline....****, I think we've known this for a # of years. Thats why I dig sushi and such... boiled and steamed foods are better for you also....

Good point Ralek....you are an idiot......I'd tell you to bring it, but I'm not flying all the way there to kick your arse, and I know your sorry ass can't afford a flight out to Denver on account that you probably spend all your money on watching sweaty guys roll around on the ground.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

"The image of my acid urine falling on your face and melting your eyes never leaves my mind." -- Xebsball, to Rolls

Folks, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Hey, guys, I wanted to travel to California this summer to visit my in-laws, but I couldn't go because it was too much of a dietance.
    Do you guys find you have that problem, sometimes? You want to go somewhere, but can't logistically plan the trip in the time alloted you because of the dietance involved...?

Rolls, you are a beautiful example of the ills associated with public education...LOL!

As far as the study that fast food fried in three day old rancid grease gives you cancer, well, who'd a thunk it?
    K. Mark Hoover

To be fair to rolls (much as it goes against everything I believe in) "e" is very close to "s" on the computer keyboard. It was probably just a simply typo.

Of course, he's still a schmuck.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Ralek to be fair i train with a BJJ instructor, we are both studying tiger-crane combination, and Lohan (both kung-fu). The BJJ instructor has been studying for a good 15 years, and yet when he comes to train at kung-fu he does not wipe the floor with the rest of us, he cannot touch my teacher. so maybe its time to accept that its Royce Gracie who wins UFC not BJJ. Or in simpler terms Its not the style its the individual.
    true wealth comes from good health and wise ways.