Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best of luck

ShaolinTiger00 Guest

Best of luck

Yesterday morning may have been the worst day of my life.

My wife's cancer has come back and it has spread very rapidly through her body and systems. My heart has never felt so heavy. I don't know what makes me sadder, the thought that my best friend and lover is dying or that I'll have to raise our very young son without her.

Today is my last day at work. I quit this morning. she doesn't have the strength to take care of our son by herself anymore. I'll be doing some freelance work from the home and for the time being I'm going to take her away from here and just go away from it all.

So long gang, I'll miss our silly debating and quarrels.

Stuart, - take care good friend, I have your e-mail addy and hope to see you again someday in the future.

"Ralek" - I know the secret ;) Take it easy on the traditional guys. Neither one can prepare you for some things in your life although they can be focuses of distraction and positive things.

I love kungfu always will.

Think positive! Go outside and play!

Ralek Guest
    I hope your wife is ok.

But just for the record i really don't train. There must some other person there that is being mistaken for me. Go to the yamasaki school with your friend and see for yourself that it's a different person.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

Ralek Guest
    And i was just posting all the stuff about you to stir everybody up. I know that i didn't beat you.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

ShaolinTiger00 Guest
    Thank you.

I also know that its not you unless you morphed into a big korean kid :D I went there Sunday moring to work out with the thai guys. Violence is the last thing on my mind right now.

LEGEND Guest
    SHAOLIN...man i don't know what to say...I'm so sorry to hear that dood...hey be strong and come back here if u need support!

A

Xebsball Guest
    I wish your family luck and your wife get better.

Have you considered taking her to someone that knows qigong? I have heard it can help people with cancer.

-------------------------
    "You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
    Master Deltoo
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Water Dragon Guest
    ****, I don't know what to say. I have a tear in my eye just reading about this. Stay Strong, you'll be in my prayers.

You may take my life, but you will never take my Freedom

apoweyn Guest
    My God, I'm so sorry.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. You know where to find me.

Stuart B.

SifuAbel Guest
    "Be strong and of good courage for the lord is with you....."4

blaktiger Guest

Shaolin-Tiger

Good luck and God bless your wife. Whatever you do, don't let those doctors poison her with chemo - I lost two cousins that way. I'm sure they were going to die anyway, but the chemo seemed to accelerate the process.

Keep your head up, bro.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

Daniel Madar Guest

take care

I'm sorry to hear this.

Jaguar Wong Guest
    :( :( :(

Jaguar Wong

Snake Guest
    We'll all keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future and you'll bring us happy news. Good luck.

And Ralek, cudos for handling this with class and acknowledging that you were just trying to get a rise out of the rest of. Not that you care much, but that was classy move that raises my opinion of you.

Snake

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    it's good to see that ralek isn't a d!ck when it actually matters.

i have had more people die on me than i care to count. allot of very close family members including my father. nothing makes it easy.

i wish you strenght through your pain.

where's my beer?

MIKSANSOO Guest
    wow. im sorry to here this shaolin. hope everything gets better. many prayers to you.

"you can take my life, but not my confidence"
    Jimmy H. Woo