Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime

Anime

Do any of you watch anime?

I first saw anime on the cartoon network with Sailor Moon. Then i saw Dragon Ball Z on the cartoon network.

Dragon Ball Z is acutally a very good fighting style and Carlos Newton who fights in the UFC and Pride does Dragon Ball Jiujitsu. He prepared for his fights by watching Dragon Ball Z anime just like i prepared for my fight with shaolin Tiger by playing streetfighter 2 turbo. Carlos Newton used his Dragon Ball Jiujitsu to defeat Pat Militech(the UFC champion at the time) and he aslo defeated Pele and a whole bunch of other people.

Carlos Newton has inspired me to go deeper into the world of anime. I am now in an anime club and we watch anime. I like Hellsing.

LA BLUE GIRL is my favorite...she's a ninja.
    A

Auwsome. LEGEND you watch anime!!! All the MMA fighters are wathcing anime now.

I like Battle Athletes, Hellsing, Dragon BallZ, Sailor Moon, Karo Kano, FLCL, etc.

I havn't seen la blue girl yet.

you're not old enough..... stop perverting the poor lad, LEGEND.

Ralek...... your sig is looking good, my friend.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I don't understand why some of the more expericed anime watchers make fun of Dragon Ball Z. DBZ is arguably one of the best fighting styels ever as shown by Carlos Newton in the UFC and Pride. DBZ is taking anime watching to a new level. But for some reason some of the old timer anime watchers seem to dismiss Dragon Ball.

Anybody have in info about that?

Ryu.

La Blue Girl - might give him a new and healthy interest in Life.

Seeya.

DOOD get LA BLUE GIRL...and before ask your family to watch it with u for the 1st time!!! They'll be HOOKED...it's the latest and greatest anime from Japan...
    A

"New" maybe I dunno about "healthy"......... although anything to stop the Royce fetish might be good right?

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Ryu. You must be into anime too if you know all about blue girl. I knew it. All BJJ and MMA fighters are watching anime and your a BJJ person.

I know that la blue girl has a sex and stuff in it. I just havn't seen it.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by LEGEND
    DOOD get LA BLUE GIRL...and before ask your family to watch it with u for the 1st time!!! They'll be HOOKED...it's the latest and greatest anime from Japan...

BWAHAHAHA! Yes, please do so. Get your grandma to watch too.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Originally posted by LEGEND
    it's the latest and greatest anime from Japan...
    15 yr old, ain't exactly the latest and greatest.

Seeya.

Well my name isn't "Ryu" by accident.... I'm not really "into" anime at all because most of the popular stuff now is just pop culture crap in my opinion. I did watch a lot of the more respectable stories though. Liked Mononoke, Akira, Sazan eyes, and..... that's about it. I'm kinda too old for that stuff now.

And I stay away from "hentai" ..... not good for the soul....

Well most of it anyway.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Yuki nakai!!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon

15 yr old, ain't exactly the latest and greatest.

Seeya.
    He was kidding, Shadow.

LOL, well I'm outta here before this thread turns into something Ryu's "virgin ears" can't hear.

Later!

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....