Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What video games create the best fighters?

Question What video games create the best fighters?

Since Ralek has now become my hero, I want to train like him so I can also defeat all inferior kung fu guys. I don't have the money or time to fly out to Maryland to play PS2, the XBox, and go to the arcade with him to learn how to defeat all comers in the infamous "pond out behind his house fights", so I was wondering if you guys have an assortment of video games that I can play to learn his most devastating style.

What are the best video games to learn MMA from?

my list so far goes like this:

Karate Champ, it's an old school classic that I can learn the basics of striking from. But it scares me when I progress too far and it wants to give me a yellow belt.

Virtual Fighter, it was where I first seen the superiority of pancration.

Ninja Gaiden, it is just cool.

Ring King, old school boxing.

Gladiator, weapons strategy classic. Teaches you how to hit weak points on the opponent.

So, as you can see, my video games are very outdated and leave me as a traditional video game practitioner. If I'm going to progress, I need to study more titles. Any thoughts?

The super mario style of flinging upside down turtles is superior. You will attack their critial points ver well.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

The UFC video game looks the best to me!....I want to be Tito,I want to be Tito!

I said the same thing about the Jackson 5 game.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

KC

Aren't you suposed to be in the void or something??
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm out of the void for a day. The lure of the forumverse was too strong for me.

LOL!!!!!

Table talk has been dead since you left. I think the moo's live just to argue with you.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Salon magazine's Table Talk? I didn't know anybody still posted there since they went pay to post. My crowd ran off to People's Forum.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

CSN,

Here's the forum:

http://asiapacificuniverse.com/cgi-b...martialarts.pl

It's asian pacific table talk, the martial arts section should heretofore be known as "moo land", as it is exclusively members of chung moo quan and a group of former members duking it out, with the moos looking stranger and stranger with every post.

My mistake, then. I post on too many forums already. Thanks for the invite, though.
    Crippled Avenger

CSN,
    I know how you feel. I just thought I'd post the link in case it was your long lost forum.

As it is, I'm annoyed with myself for posting today, but it's one of those days. There's too many people at my level of the company, so there's not enough work for any of us lately. I've been using the time to work on some projects that are unrelated, but I'm just about to the point where I switch jobs to something where I actually do something with my day.

uhh super smash brothers melee is the ultimate mma game
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

river city ransom. period.

where else can you use comic books and chocolate malts to make you a better fighter?

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/rcr.htm
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Talking

gotta love seanbaby.com.

Stacey Guest
    dead or alive 3....except for the ninjas, there are some very nice techniques...good stances, poor waist movement, but good overall.