Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What video games create the best fighters?

Name:  Screenshot_2020-01-07-19-38-55-1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  35.5 KB Name:  Screenshot_2020-01-07-19-38-53-1.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  32.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-01-06-13-35-08-1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  29.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-01-06-13-38-24-1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  24.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-01-06-13-37-30-1.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  23.8 KB

how about my guy here? specializes in Luohan Quan
    Last edited by Djuan; 01-09-2020 at 06:42 AM.
    "色即是空 , 空即是色 " ~ Buddha via Avalokitesvara
    Shaolin Meditator

heres to staying on topic

for fighter customization, I have to go with the pic I posted above, from a game called "Boxing Star" only because they got the Shaolin Robe to a tee, WITH the shoes, which are my favorite shoes in real life , also the training is fun, except its all boxing.
    Also the hair option wins, "I have dreads and can wear my robe, sign me up." lol. I like the bald Luohan monk head option too. the game labels it "Bodhisatttva Mahasattva" which is authentic as well. Most video games completely botch details like this, even games from mainland. This game is Korean, yet I know someone on the staff is a Shaolin geek because the details to this one arrangement are too sharp. All other customizations in the game are no comparison.

now for technique I prefer a game I can do more than boxing in, and there a too many to list thru the years of fighting games, right now though, for specifically Shaolin fighting techniques in a game, I'vee seen NOTHING in comparison to the authenticity of the moves in this game in the video called "Kings of Kung Fu" ......you can choose famous 'Kung Fu Fighters' (and matching stages) from old movies, of course they chose Gordon Liu to hold it down for Shaolin, as his character from 36 chambers. they name him Lo Wei (all the names are hilarious) but the attention they payed to getting his moves from the movie and actual Shaolin curriculum deserves an award. I put a preview of his fighting style below, let me know what styles you see. I spot some Long Fist (Chang Quan, not Dragon) , all the kicks/sweeps from Ji Ben Gong, some Luohan boxing, and Tiger and Crane, and even the South Shaolin signature at the end of the fight. great stuff.
    If you like video games and love Shaolin, thank me later. Amituofo

"色即是空 , 空即是色 " ~ Buddha via Avalokitesvara
    Shaolin Meditator