how would this be named?

Abel vs. ??????l

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

krome Guest
    vs. killer katoogan

Use what works not what looks pretty.

MIKSANSOO Guest
    im pretty sure that if you challenge he will step forward.

"you can take my life, but not my confidence"
    Jimmy H. Woo

SifuAbel Guest
    What makes me chuckle is all this cloak and dagger ****t.

"if you go here and you figure who's face you can't see in that picture and if you follow the names on this page and look at every event on every MMa site in the country you may figure out who I am impersonating". What a LOAD.

Why can't he just come out with it? What is he so afraid of that he can't even post a picture of himself?

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter Guest
    Mojo:
    Many times when I am fighting, I kind of black out and don't have much of a memory of the fight specifics. In regards to your question, I haven't seen the tape yet, so I can't give you much in terms of details. I remember taking the mount and the referee jumping on me to make me release the arm bar, but I don't remember what transition I used from the mount to the arm bar.

Mojo Guest
    Knifefighter
    Thanks.
    It's very interesting how the mind works. Sometimes you just go on autopilot and react.

Jaguar Wong Guest
    So after you see the tape, can we see it too? :)
    BTW which event was it? I went to the Kage Kombat site, but that's so outdated it's not even funny.

You can email me if you don't want to post it here (jaguar@superaction.com)

Jaguar Wong

Air Force One Guest

Knifefighter

Guys I have to agree with Abel on this one. Ive read Knifes posts over and over again. If he is the big BJJ juggernaut that he claims then coming forward with his real identity would put the matter to rest. As he says himself it is easy to verify anyone with credible Gracie JiuJitsu ties here in America. Yet he continues to dance around with a "knifefighter" mask on without revealing his true I.D. and continues to make claims that noone can verify as long as hes "Knifefighter". I say he needs to come clean and tell us who he is really. I also post on an online forum where some succesful tournament fighters from the east coast post. They use their real names. That is unless he isnt who he really says he is. I dont think there is anything noble or credible about doing like Abel said -saying he is affiliated with an organization then telling people to "guess" who he is. That sure lets him off the hook doesnt it? If he claimed to be someone in particular then they mught come looking for him. Im not saying thats the case but why not just be honest. And sure you can say something like "cause i have too much fun screwing with you guys!" Thats Immature and not representative of someone with the premium of skill which he claims to possess.Oh by the way him siding with ralek on the other thread hasnt helped.

SifuAbel Guest
    Well, It's not only me that thinks Knifefighter is a fraud. Anybody else? Speak up!!

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Braden Guest
    Who cares who anyone here is?

Judge people on what they post if you have to judge them.

Knifefighter Guest
    Ah Brett, you Again. Didn't we already debunk your credentials. You could be right. Maybe I'm just full of it and have never fought in my life. Hehehehe.

SifuAbel Guest
    Uh Uh KungFoolz here again
    Hi I'm knifes alter ego chiming in to add that I love to avoid conflict at all cost because I am a fraud and when the truth does come out I will have leave forever.

"We" are the same person.

Mr. Nemo Guest
    Christ. Knifefighter is not a fraud.

SifuAbel Guest
    Nemo, have we met before?

Buhma Guest
    Well you've changed my mind Knifefighter. I wholly worship you now. I now know that I've wasted my life in my style...besides when do I ever get a chance to practice? I'M online all the time.

Yes I admit to wanking off to pictures of the Gracies as well as the Shamrocks. You can't blame me for my anger though... I know they aren't ****sexuals and would never want to be with a guy like me. So I just get hurt then angry and speak out against MMAs in general and you in particular... I'm just a sorry little limp-wrist who will never find the love of a true warrior.... booooohooooohoooooo

<hr>
    If ya ain't got the skills, I will take you out!