Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Congratulations Knifefighter

Watchman Guest

Hmmm. I just don't understand what all the hullabaloo is about.

I have managed to have a few productive conversations with KF, and he has also given me some advice in past threads that has gone a long way in improving some aspects of my training.

Is he opinionated?

Sure...like none of the rest of you are. :rolleyes:

KC Elbows Guest
    I'm with you there Watchman. Now someone kill this stupid thread.

Watchman Guest

Dude, you weren't supposed to post right after me...

...they may catch on that - er, I mean start thinking that we're the same person.

Daredevil Guest

Duh

This will go on forever.

Hunting for alter-egos is just stupid. I usually don't engage in that myself (except if I'm hunting down Rolls - he's more fun than a basket of goodies), because getting actually proof is pretty hard. Only gonna get me a headache.

So, I usually basically ignore the poster and look at the content. Judge the content, not the man, since this is a internet forum and not a place where we can verify each other in actual testing.

Of course, there's some folks who we grow to trust (to some degree anyway) and those folks are valuable to the community. Of course, some folks will never get along, no matter what.

Anyway, this thread has turned into something that is trying to be personal, but being personal here is nearly impossible with the possible alter egos and the general anonymity going on.

So, and this is only my opinion and of course in now way should you heed it if you don't like it (duh), Knifefighter and Sifu Able, do yourselves a favor and lay off the subject, until you can arrange a meeting in real life. I also hope you can get to do that one day. Otherwise this'll never end. You're both doing yourselves a disfavor by throwing mud and appearing as bullies.

Anyway, please don't consider this an attack on either of you, I still respect the stuff you post (even the mudslinging is fun, in small amounts (grin)), just offering an opinion from a guy who isn't involved, who isn't either one's alter ego (I'm waiting for the "who's Daredevil really?"-threads) and so on.

Later guys.

Watchman Guest
    Daredevil is obviously Mr. Nemo.

KC Elbows Guest
    ****, I did it again!

KC Elbows Guest
    I tell you, I'm right about Daredevi.....oh crap, wrong identity! Hold on.

Mr. Nemo Guest
    "Daredevil is obviously Mr. Nemo."

Watchman (who is obviously sifuabel, as was established earlier in the thread) is incorrect. Daredevil is obviously knifefighter.

I believe it was established on another thread that KC Elbows is obviously watchman, and since watchman is obviously sifuabel, by transitive property we can conclude that KC Elbows is obviously sifuabel.

Every day, it becomes more and more clear to me that there are really only three people that post on this board - myself, knifefighter, and sifuabel. Everyone else is one of knifefigher's or sifuabel's aliases.

KC Elbows Guest
    KC Elbows is off sick today, so his turn to be Watchman is being filled by someone else, which means either Mr. Nemo or Sifu Abel, which leaves the other to be KC Elbows, but I just wish people would stop cleaning my shotgun!

rogue Guest
    This is one mighty fine thread!!! :D

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

Daredevil Guest
    "Every day, it becomes more and more clear to me that there are really only three people that post on this board - myself, knifefighter, and sifuabel. Everyone else is one of knifefigher's or sifuabel's aliases."

If everybody is these three people, then who am I? I am but a figment of imagination in Knifefighter's mind? Are there no absolutes?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Must call the local Scientology center ... must quiet voices in head.

Where is my medication? Or is that Watchman's medication?

Oh lord.

prana Guest
    So what you all eat for breakfast today ? Did you guys forget that we are all looking for happiness somehwere somehow ?

Stumblefist Guest

alias alias

OK,I'll fess up.
    I am really Gene Ching, Huang Kai Vun and Eddie.
    Everytime the stats go down i try to dream up a good argument.
    If you want this thread locked, why don't you tell dirty jokes?
    I'll start:
    --------------
    An Afgani pervert named osama
    Declared: there is one thing i'm sura
    A woman is fine
    And a boy is devine
    But a camel is numera una
    -----------------

"This is the end
    My only friend, the end
    It hurts to set you free
    But you'll never follow me"