Thread: mike casto

mike casto

i recently met met/trained with guro mike casto at a jkd class in nashville. he has good skill and teaches a good class. he was also a super nice guy. if you ever get the chance to meet him, do so.
    do or do not.......there is no try

Hi 3step,

I haven't had the chance to train with Mike yet, but I've bumped into him on other forums. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy, and nows his schitt to boot!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Hello 3step,

You're in Nashville? No kidding. So am I. Who hosted the seminar?

Regards,

John M. Drake

Mike IS a great guy. I've trained with him several times.

I'm sure he'll find this thread eventually. He's like a martial arts gypsie. He will go anywhere to train. It shows too, because he is a wealth of knowledge.

Gary Hoyd
    COMBATIVE SOLUTIONS - INDIANA
    http://www.geocities.com/ghoyd/

LOL ... well, I found this only because AndyM brought it to my attention on another forum we're on

I probably won't be around this forum much ... it's a little outside of my primary interests. But I'll probably swing by on occasion and see if anything catches my eye

I'm guessing that 3step = David, right?

All I can say is ... wow ... I'm flattered

I'm in Dayton, OH right now and about to head down to Louisville and move my stuff into my new apartment. I look forward to hooking up with Gary (ghoyd) and David (if that's you) again in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future

Take care and feel free to e-mail me (address is available in my profile).

Mike

mike, you guessed my true identity.
    talk to you soon.
    do or do not.......there is no try