Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the day when you became the sh#t

the day when you became the sh#t

has there been a time when you were free sparring and for some unknown reason you were fighting as if you were a legend i remeber we was doing two on one free sparring and i was the
    truth blocking kicks simultaneously with ease attacking my opponents and breaking there defenses as if there was none
    i was one with everything and after that day it never happened again i don't know what it is but it gone anyone have a similar experiance
    death doesn't end life i do

I know what you mean. Some days you just can't get anything right, other days no-one can touch you. I personally think it is a rhythm thing - if you have your rhythm right then it all falls into place. If your rhythm is a little out, you still do OK but not as good. If your rhythm sucks then you get owned
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

people say it's just being "on," but i'm still trying to find my switch.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

People at my judo school used to comment on how good my newaza grappling was I owe it to a couple years of BJJ though

But honestly I think the day I became the "Sh!t" was the day I entered a place called "Kungfuonline"
    hehehehe!

Kidding guys, stop the tomato throwing

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Ive had that happen on soccer to me some times its like you become one with the enviroment or something.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Xeb, I recently went to my first live soccer game a few weeks ago. And it was hella exciting! I was surprised. Soccer isn't as big in the US as it is in other places, but man what a show.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Originally posted by Ryu
    Xeb, I recently went to my first live soccer game a few weeks ago. And it was hella exciting! I was surprised. Soccer isn't as big in the US as it is in other places, but man what a show.

Ryu

Aaaah, you will soon be converted.

Back on topic - I think it's a matter of where your head's at.
    Last edited by TaoBoy; 10-10-2002 at 12:33 AM.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

I definitely haven't ever had a day where I was the $hit, but I have had days where I've felt very light and fast picking targets and relying on evasion, and then others where I've felt like a M1 Tank where I slug it out and rely on a heavy defense.

Dare I say, En Fuego!

Hey grey fox been playing metal gear solid lately?
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

I've been sh!t ever since I started training martial arts. I'm getting a little better, though.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Hopefully, the day I become the sh1t won't be the same day they fix the toilet.

Actually, I've been on at many points in my life, but it's a relative thing. Was it because my opponent was off when I was on? Was it because I was on versus that type of opponent. What turned me on in the first place? Was it the Power Puff girls?(Huge eyes just get me HOT! )
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

KC's PPG reference reminded me - I've learned another one of the 5 Evil Cartoon Genius Animal Styles of Burmese Kalari Do.

Now, in addition to my Mojo Jojo Dojo monkey techniques, and my Wai Li Koy O Te wild dog boxing, I have mastered Zorak Tanglang.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Very good,

And nice hijacking.

Now back to the PoerPuff Girls!

The short one is so hot.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Originally posted by Xebsball
    Ive had that happen on soccer to me some times its like you become one with the enviroment or something.
    actually, there's something to that. I read about a study of pro golfers. according to the study, right before the putt, the pros kindof zone out and their brain activity is extremely steady. amateurs and newbies had more erratic braiwave patterns.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter