Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monkey Kung Fu Question (Tai Shing Pekwar)

Dear Monkeywoman:

Dear monkeywoman:
    +
    carly,
    I can't tell from your many posts what style you are actually interested in. Is it Monkey style or is it Piqua?
    +
    I am interested in Pigua. I live in eastern canada, and I was interested in the arrival of an HK school that taught Pigua as part of itds program.
    I'm not interested in hype or KF style politics or power struggles.
    Thank you for your helpful and interesting reply to my repeated questions. The seminar sounds funny in an awful way
    I tried to e-mail you here but your e-mail was turned off. Please e-mail me with an address I can respond to you at.
    And, yes, please tell me who and where the seminars are on Pigua, I'm very interested.
    I'd also like to hear about Pai Da and training methods, anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks again.

Thought some of you might be able to help me out iv been trying to get some of chan sau chungs website and email address in the uk but cant get it to come up ? do any of you know why or do any of you have the email address for them ??

thanks

CSC is in canada. he has a student here flying monkey who can help you. he will probably reply soon.

Sifu Chow Keung is also now in Canada. Probably for another few weeks
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

why fight someone like a monkey when you can fight someone like a man ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Why fight someone like a man when you can wrestle with a woman?

What was the topic again?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Apparently there are a lot of monkey fighters considering all the poo flinging around here.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.