Page 99 of 425 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

That can't be safe sex.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Re: Re: #1367

Originally posted by Serpent
    What is your new avatar?
    It's from a Radiohead artwork.
    I do believe it's on their OK Computer album.
    Hence my new tag line 'fitter happier'.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

more productive

I love radiohead. I sometimes do Tai Chi to amnesiac.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by Xebsball
    i must say, youre new avatar is intriguing and beautiful at the same time. If you were a female i would hump my monitor now

j/k
    Your monitor?
    I'm concerned.
    You may cause yourself irreversable (sp?) damage.
    Then what good would you be to Margie?

Originally posted by eulerfan
    more productive

I love radiohead. I sometimes do Tai Chi to amnesiac.
    comfortable.

Try some Radiohead when you're with someone close.
    Nice dreamy mood music!

Radiohead rule. Great video clips as well.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Yang style 24 posture. If you time it right, "Like spinning plates" is just perfect. It's not long enough but while it lasts, it fits like it was tailored.

I so totally dont get the excitement over Radiohead
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    I so totally dont get the excitement over Radiohead
    That's cos you need to relax more.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

I don't know what you mean by that, either©
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    I don't know what you mean by that, either©
    I just think that perhaps you're looking for too much in it. You strike me as a very analytical person. That's not a value judgement of any kind, just an observation.

Relax and let the music and lyrics wash over you like a hot bath. It's a depressing kind of bath, but wonderful nonetheless.

Actually, I'm a huge music fan of many, many types of music, many of them very emotional and viscerally appealing ¥and none too few on the soothing-like-a-barbituate side, too©¤ A few examples of stuff I like that sounds like it could resemble what you're talking about might be Leonard Cohen, Billie Holiday, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Sinatra sings for Only the Lonely, 2nd quintet Miles Davis, Joni Mitchell©©©that kind of thing©

Which isn't to say I don't enjoy my King Crimson, Bach, and James Brown, too©
    Crippled Avenger

I think the kinds of songs they write are refreshing. I can just identify easily and that's validating. Take "Karma Police". I'm sure your familiar with that one.

He's angry and frustrated. Like, "I'm working my fingers to the bone here and trying to be a good person and these D!PSH!TS need some comeuppance. I'm going to take those @ssholes down, they deserve it."

Then the whole tone of the song changes. It gets much calmer. He just says, "Phew. For a minute there I lost myself."

I just think that's beautiful. I know that whole scene very well. It usually just plays out in my head and it's nice to know it's playing in other heads as well.

Radiohead? RADIOHEAD?!

If we all listened to radiohead, there would be no problems with the world. Why? Cos we would have all commited suicide a loooong time ago.

Some good songs, but not enough versitility - similar sounding songs appeal to me not. The WORST about them is the way the guy sings his lyrics as if they're so meaningful and amazing.

But they're not.

No.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

re: Karma Police

Not really© I avoid radio, and only really know their stuff because an enthusiastic friend of mine burned me copies of "OK Computer" "Amnesiac" "Kid A" and maybe some other one, I forget© I'll look it up and listen to it now, though, to see what I think©

****it, I was enjoying these Schonberg quartets, too©

¥grin smiley - in addition to turning my periods into copyrights, Netscape seems to want to stop me from using smileys¤
    Crippled Avenger