Page 213 of 425 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Meet Sara, our latest GOT Qi girl...

not sure if she's posting but I try passing word along!!!

Talking Got Qi Girls?

I've heard all about these girls, but I've only seen one or two. Can anyone please post or link a few picks of the hotties? Thanks

Please do and tell me when she starts posting so I can go crazy over her too.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by Golden Arms
    I might even consider being in a Got Qi Guys calender if it would sway them! (I already regret saying that!) Guys, are you willing to step up to bat?
    Hell yes.
    I have a signature.

Just have a look around all the products at this great store! See all the beautiful ladies modelling the stuff? well, those are the Got Qi Girls! Bless them all.

Gene, do I get a gold star?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I'll even do it nude.

Actually, I'd like to do it nude. Can I? Huh?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

sarah's not bad... Gene - Get her to post here.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

"Not bad", huh? That's it 7*, you be all cool and non-committal about it. Within seconds of her first post you'll be panting round her ankles like a toy dog licking meat sauce off the floor from a spilled spaghetti dinner.

Originally posted by Serpent
    "Not bad", huh? That's it 7*, you be all cool and non-committal about it. Within seconds of her first post you'll be panting round her ankles like a toy dog licking meat sauce off the floor from a spilled spaghetti dinner.
    I already am, so this time I got 7* beat.
    I have a signature.

I'm sure 7* would love you to beat him. But use a lubricant, ok?

heh. You posted in the got qi? thread WAY more than me.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Yeah, but all of my posts put together are no way as desperate as any one of yours!

Please - all of your sucking up to euler? shame.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

What was this thread doing on the SECOND page??!! Get some posts in here!
    -Golden Arms-