Page 218 of 425 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

I'm back baby.
    My PC has been upgraded and my online life now resumes.

How y'all doin?

I got my puppy last week.
    Named him Duke.

Catch ya soon.

- Adam
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

TaoBoy, so out of all the names suggested, you chose none of them. Don't ever ask us for help again, *****.

Eulerfan, punish me first, huh! Will ya!? Huh? Pleeeease!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Half of my mother's pack. That's Katie on the ground, with Gracie in her guard (really, her name is Gracie and it's not like my mom has ever even heard of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.) The guy on the right licking his lips is Hank, adding an element of multiple-attacker realism to the scenario.

Does Duke have this kind of skill? I doubt it!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

That's too cool!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by eulerfan
    Hey, I'm gone for a while and this thing is on the second page?????? PEOPLE!!!

As soon as this play I'm in is over, I'll be back and I'm going to have a serious talk with each and every one of you.

I don't know.

I think this behavior may warrant a spanking.
    I was hoping you'd say that. It was all part of my plan. Marige, will you be helping to give out the punishment?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

peoms?

I'd love to hear your peoms, Margie. Seriously.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

furries and spankings...

This thread has taken a back seat to the war.
    Everything has...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hey on a lighter note this thread is getting close to 3000 replies!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Spankings are only for those who need to be punished. Have you been bad?

I am pretty sure I have been
    -Golden Arms-

Gene***Didn't know that I had a soft side did ya?
    I do write poems occasionally. I used to write them all the time. I recently started getting back into them.

I'm always bad.

Look at my badass shades.

I'm definitely worse than those two. Matter of factly, I beat up serpent and stole his badass shades. see!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Everyone knows you couldn't beat me up, 7*. And those fake imitation shades aren't fooling anyone.

Look, I'm still wearing mine.

Those shades you're wearing now must be the ones you picked up from thrifty mart to cover the black eyes

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter