Page 220 of 425 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Heh. You must hate getting your picture taken at night!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I've thrown rocks at people pointing flashlights at me. It's honestly painful.

And I hate whenever anyone takes my picture with a flash. It hurts. Literally, hurts.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Are you Gollum?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent

Yeah, your momma gave me black eyes. It was her big old titties flying around while I rode her like a two dollar ho.
    If you're gonna tell the story, tell it right. You rode your sister like a two dollar ho
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
    I am wearing them now
    What does that mean if I am wearing them?
    An even better question is when do the spankings start?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Originally posted by Serpent
    Are you Gollum?

Nah, I don't eat fish. It's tough to picture Gollum sneaking up and strangling cows.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

You guys ever watch the show on comedy centry I think called Conan O'Brian. He said, what does gollum, froto, and jennifer lopez have in common? They all have trouble holding on to the ring.
    I thought that was cute.

7* -****Spankings!

Seafood is superior to beef. In particular, smoked salmon is the ultimate gastronomic technique.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

the got qi girls calender

I remember getting a martial arts girls calendar years ago. It was hilarious. Amateur models. My favorite was a 'samurai' girl that was wearing only a hakama and strategically covering her nipples with a katana.

Anyway, I'm not sure that the powers that be would allow me to pursue this project in any seriousness, much as I'd like to. Did we already discuss our nixed " Sparmaster or nothing at all" campaign...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

there's other things I'd rather smoke than Salmon . . .

But thrown on the Grill!!! YUM...

While chillin' with my girlfriend on the Beach we bought a whole Salmon (small fishing town on the central coast of Cali... more details are a few pages back) , Just caught the night before... had 'em fillet it and cooked it up that evening... NOW you're talkin' good eatin'!!!

As for FatherDog.. I mean Gollum, he wouldn't strangle a Cow... I picture him just latching onto it's heck like a south american Vampire Bat. This would also explain the light thing.

In all seriousness..

Well if Gene can pursue it, why dont we get someone to take some good professional pics of Margie, (if she is willing of course), Clean em up real nice, make a calendar and print up like 50 copies that we can buy for like a couple bucks a piece + shipping? That way Margie gets some $$, we get a cool calendar, and Gene doesnt get in trouble. Call it "Got Margie?"

Any reason this wouldnt be cool with y'all?
    -Golden Arms-

It would be better if there were other girls...then...at the end of the last page....after the last month....you can have a picture of all the girls.

Ok, Margie, if you can round up the girls, we can round up the other people to make it happen and it means easy $$ for you guys if people would buy them a lady at my work makes calendars from pictures she takes when she travels, so its doable pretty easily
    -Golden Arms-

Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
    It would be better if there were other girls...then...at the end of the last page....after the last month....you can have a picture of all the girls.
    Now you're talking!

By the way, seafood, particularly crustaceans, are the pinnacle of gastronomic experience.