Page 101 of 425 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

No pressure or anything, CSN. However, if you don't learn to like them, odds are pretty good that we'll never ask you to join the super secret 'people who get radiohead' club where we all talk about how deep and misunderstood we are.

Just laying the cards on the table.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

ah, serpent, or is it powdered toast man?

either way, yes, the bends is indeed the best. the other albums have one or three good songs, but i think the bends is the only one that's solid all the way through.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I view Radiohead much the same way I view Jesus and Tori Amos.

I have no particular problem with them, but they have some seriously fanatical fans that irritate the crap out of me.

Thumbs up

lol fatherdog
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Man, Fatherdog, now we can never invite you to the super secret 'people who get radiohead' club where we all talk about how deep and misunderstood we are.

Nothing I can do about it. It's in the by-laws. You should be more careful about what you say in the future.

Seriously, the really fanatical fans have put me in a bad position as a Radiohead fan. Because, now, if people don't like radiohead, they feel the need to take a really firm stance on it because I might be a fanatic and they fear I'll get all huffy. So, essentially, there's this band that I really like and I often have to hear people bad mouth them harshly.

edit: is 'fanatical fan' a tautology?
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by eulerfan
    Seriously, the really fanatical fans have put me in a bad position as a Radiohead fan. Because, now, if people don't like radiohead, they feel the need to take a really firm stance on it because I might be a fanatic and they fear I'll get all huffy. So, essentially, there's this band that I really like and I often have to hear people bad mouth them harshly.
    Isn't it amazing how much sense that paragraph still makes if you substitute "Christian" or "Muslim" for "Radiohead fan"?

Chevy

My first car was a blonde Impala. What a gas guzzler. But that big old back seat - alas my first-car/high-school daze....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

fanaticism irritates like a hemorhoid no matter what the subject is.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

got qi pmrc

You know, I do my charity work in music. I volunteer for www.rockmed.org which means I go to shows and aid the fallen, so to speak. This means I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to live music since I've seen a lot of shows - a lot. But I have yet to see Radiohead live. They are on my list, but not high on my list.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Radio Head

My girlfriend was hired by a family friend to take said friend's 13 year old daughter( & her friend) to a Radio Head concert last summer...

Not only did she get a free ticket she got paid...
    She said she had a good enough time of it... the two 13 year olds quickly disappeared in the crowd but totally enjoyed cruising to & from the concert in a cherry red convertable!!!

speaking of cherry red...

We just had our office holiday party here at Tiger Claw. Guess who got a gift certificate to Victoria's secret? Hint: It wasn't me.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

***My first car was the 64 chevy impala, nasty green color, and then i primared it a gray. I had my triple gold datans....man I was flossin. Then some kid decided to take my knock offs and not the whole rim....so they were naked. I sold that baby , my baby, to get the truck. I miss it alot. """Wanna be a balla, schock calla, 20 inch blades. on an impala"""""

johnny?

It was me!! Yeah Right I could of got my women something with that though Yeah. It was a female who won it and her name starts with an M.
    JOhnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

Johhny -

My wife ordered me a kwan do for christmas from you guys and now I'm not going to get it!

arrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Stupid billing mess up. ?????

the card is good the card is good!

check it out.

her name is Josy, she used a capital one mastercard, ordered it just the other day.

Is that enough info? I'd give you more, but this is a public forum.

How am I gonna get this fat dude out of my chimney without the Kwan Do? eh? with a spoon maybe? eh?

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.