Page 144 of 425 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Dezhen, you're already an honourary Australian due to Tae Li!

And chicks dig men competing for them cos they love a little ego boost. Same reason they like to be told they're beautiful even though they may be hardened feminists.

Hey eulerfan, you're beautiful, you know that!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

She certainly has sizeable breasts for her frame.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Indeed. So smooth and enticing, wondrous to behold.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Thank you boys. Thank you boys.

I should point out once again that I am not a feminist. I am an opportunist. You are confused because there are times when it is opportune for me to be a feminist. So, at those times, I'm a feminist.

However, if it is opportune to be, say, an exhibitionist...maybe because a free shirt is involved, hypothetically speaking...I can be quite an exhibitionist.

It's really quite situational.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

And that's why you're my girl. Your intelligence and honesty stand you head and shoulders above most gals.

Now, how about some more photos of you in your got qi shirt? You promised us some more and this would seem to be an opportune moment!

Thumbs up

serpent ur definately a scot/australian
    nice one mate.

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Smarminess. The way to my heart. Serpent's got me pegged.

I have trouble with snake creeps down.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by Xebsball
    ah whateva dude, im not playing anymore
    C'mon Xebs, you can't give up!

Anyway, here's the face pic, and also the shirtless pic in case you didn't see it earlier

(actually, I post that one to see how many times WD will catch it and post the "real" pic of me that he found )
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by eulerfan
    Smarminess. The way to my heart. Serpent's got me pegged.

I have trouble with snake creeps down.
    Dayum, you fine!

What sort of trouble do you have? It's hard to tell a lot of detail from pics, but if I might offer a little advice, in that pic, the toe of your left foot is turned out a little too far. That'll stop your knee from having solid stance strength and therefore interfere with the motion of snake creeps down. Bring your toe in a little, keep your knee directly over you toes and that will open your hips more to the front and improve your motion.

However, that's a small issue. Your form looks good.

And your legs look great!

By the way, that was the 2000th post on this thread! Congratulations!

Originally posted by SevenStar

C'mon Xebs, you can't give up!

Anyway, here's the face pic, and also the shirtless pic in case you didn't see it earlier

(actually, I post that one to see how many times WD will catch it and post the "real" pic of me that he found )
    Dude, you look ten pints p!ssed in that pic!

Who's the guy next to you? (The one with the good posture.)

oops...didn't know I could only post one. here's the other. And what are these pics that only Xeb has? I'm getting jealous! Can I expect to see them in my inbox soon?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by dezhen2001
    serpent ur definately a scot/australian
    nice one mate.

dawood
    Ah ken the way tae a lasses heart!

2004 posts
    im impressed!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Originally posted by SevenStar
    oops...didn't know I could only post one. here's the other. And what are these pics that only Xeb has? I'm getting jealous! Can I expect to see them in my inbox soon?
    That's it! Now Water Dragon has to post the real pic of 7*!

Originally posted by Serpent

Dude, you look ten pints p!ssed in that pic!

Who's the guy next to you? (The one with the good posture.)
    d@mn, and to think I actually like that one.... the other dude is my cousin. We were visiting an aunt in a small town when we took that pic (The whole town has one gas station, one car wash and one pay phone)

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter