Page 10 of 425 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

run it's course?

Cipher,
    About the sales, I'm setting a good example for the got qi girls on how to behave on our forum. Who do you think encouraged them to cum on line? I'm not a salesman at heart, I'm a svengali
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

HEY Y'ALL

Hey Judy***we are smart for working here. ke ke ke you write how you want. We are the got qi girls. HE HE HE

Gene****we can model those for you. it would be fun. he he Oh, and Andy was saying something that you are planning some twin photos with my sister and me. How Fun!!!!!I would like to have a picture of me and my sister together. We don't have any. Yes, you are the one that convinced us. Acutally, didn't i ask you if that would be ok if I were to get everyone to be got qi girls online? We should take group pictures.

SC**how are you doing. Gene does not know that I already told Judy hi for you. We would not mind have your pic available at all times. he he he

Genes First***you are such a sweet lady. Maybe, you should come work with us. We would have fun.

Cypher***we will be here always.

Johnny****We do have to hide it. You are the only one that doesn't have to. Lucky! You are not fat. just beefy. he he

Royal Dragon****You are so Right !!!

Originally posted by Sow Choy
    Hello,

Got Qi models eh?? Well Northern MAntis and I could be the Miami male got qi? models, lol : )~
    Heck yeah man just bring your spear!!
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Re: HEY Y'ALL

Johnny****We do have to hide it. You are the only one that doesn't have to. Lucky! You are not fat. just beefy. he he

Never said I was fat but yes I could lose weight. Still run everyday but does not help.
    johnny

And youll dont have to hide it believe me.
    johnny
    Last edited by JOHNNY; 10-04-2002 at 03:33 PM.
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

cum online GENE!?!?!?

hey

Thanks Johnny!

Hey, did you guys check out our halloween pics

http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/halloween.html

finally, another Go Qi Girl other than Margie

Gene, what an example! But thats why I like you, you think the same way I do!!!

Not all of us Got Qi girls are models, some of us don't like to have our picture taken. We just want to talk to some of the people that buy our magazine, our products, and keep coming back for more. You may not be able to see what I look like on any of our websites or catalogs, but you can think of me as the secret.

If you have any REAL questions about something relevant....don't be shy.
    We see see all, know all, tell all.

Leslie
    if you ask a stupid question, I will give you a stupid answer

I just want to thank you guys for not breaking the articles up in the Nov/Dec issue like usual. Having the whole article in one place makes it a much easier read. I remember someone asking you why you broke them up like that, I guess you really do listen to us. Now if only you could manage a monthly issue

I've been trying to research the Northern Shaolin Tiger Style and thought that an issue devoted to just Tiger styles would be cool. It'd be like your May/Jun'01 eagle issue just with tigers. If you could fit some Northern Shaolin Tiger articles in there it'd make my job easier. Theme Issues are the boom
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 10-04-2002 at 11:29 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Hey lelley

Hey girl....it is about time you checked it out.

SanHeChuan***Gene will see your requests!!!Hopefully it works out for you

Question a serious question for the got chi girls

.................................................. ....oops i forgot what it was..............sorry
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

You wanted to know if they sunbath in thongs.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

regarding sunbathing in a thong

That would be none of your business. Lets keep it nice guys.

Now even the bosses are watching this thread

So I should sell something. How about these? http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsma...irgotqi99.html (BTW, this particular got qi? girl is one of my own creation. We'll call her Simone. Photoshop is a wonderful program, yes?)

mam - Now you know what 'the stick' is. It's great for back massage, but we're all addicted to it on our side of the warehouse so you have to come over here...

nm - You & Joe can use one of ours - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-051.html
    what kind of head would you like? http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-02.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-03.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-04.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-05.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-06.html

j - Try kungfu. It's great to lose weight.

ds - Freudian slip or subliminal suggestion? Either way, you've ruined it by making it so obvious.

tcl - I'm afraid to ask what example you're referring to... And if you want real questions, stay by your phone. You won't get them from our forum this way.

shc - Actually we've had a general policy to keep the article fairly continous for the last 8 years. It's some thing our publisher Gigi Oh really likes. Sometimes we still break them up to get the best placement of our color pages and what not.

tws - I was just discussing Sartre and he was giving the example of going into a room and not remembering why you went in - he believes gdogs live their entire lives that way. Not to imply you're a dog, but I frequently get that feeling on this forum.

rd - We have an executive sunbathing deck on the roof our our building. You have to climb a tall service ladder, but once you're up there, it's clothing optional. After all, this is California.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Um, Gene...

...who wants to see executives sun bathing?

"Here's Miss Susan Doherty, her turn ons are progressive portfolios, her turn offs are low profits and economy cars. She gets her unearthly pallor from endless hours in boardrooms and airplanes. When she isn't firing people from sales and making sure she's got more dirt on the other execs than they have on her, you can find Susan at the bar, having a good crying jag."

Let's hope you guys have a better class of exec than we do.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Question Ok Now I remembered what my question was

Do you guys sunbathe in Thongs? ,,,,,,heh eheh just kidding no actually my question is this....................................oops **** i forgot again,,,this macro biotic diet i am on is not helping. it is the number 7 diet. Miso soup and brown rice. i have altered it to include mangoes(for my sugar levels).
    MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.