Page 102 of 425 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

CALL ME AT 1-800-821-5090 I will be glad to help you out.
    I will be here till 7pst
    johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

Hey Johhny, The number you gave me isn't available from my calling area. (I'm in Toronto, go figure!)

you can email me at kunglek@rogers.com and I'll get you the info.

thanks!

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

email me at johnny@martialartsmart.com or call 510-668-1000 with the info.
    johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

Thanks Johhny.

I just sent you the e-mail (cheaper than the call, cheap bastage that I am ) with all the info.

Peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    looks like i got a working modem now
    not only had the old one fried, but also the port in wich it
    was installed.

check out my pic, taken in 2001 i think, i hadnt slept (or shaved) for quite some time
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Man, this thread is so organic it's even become an online helpdesk for www.martialartsmart.com billing and order enquiries!

eulerfan, wher is the secret radiohead group going to meet this week? My place? I'll make sandwiches. We should meet... Xmas is SO depressing, after all.

D@mn, I'm so misunderstood.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by FatherDog

Isn't it amazing how much sense that paragraph still makes if you substitute "Christian" or "Muslim" for "Radiohead fan"?
    If so, the speaker isn't really listening to what the opponents of the religion are saying, I'll bet. There's reason to be strongly opposed to an organized religion.

A stupid rock band, on the other hand......who cares? Don't buy the CD. Move on. No need to pee on my fun fire.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by Serpent
    Man, this thread is so organic it's even become an online helpdesk for www.martialartsmart.com billing and order enquiries!

eulerfan, wher is the secret radiohead group going to meet this week? My place? I'll make sandwiches. We should meet... Xmas is SO depressing, after all.

D@mn, I'm so misunderstood.
    Serpent, I don't understand what you're saying.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Originally posted by eulerfan

Serpent, I don't understand what you're saying.

*sob*

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

What are you lot on about!? Isn't an impala some sort of African deer?

Margie, calling a Ferrari a red car is like calling KFO "some internet forum". Once again --->

Originally posted by eulerfan
    No need to pee on my fun fire.
    I have nothing to contribute, I just think this is an awesome sentence.

It's up there with:

What manner of man-whore is this?
    and

I'm really quite the tard
    eulerfan often has a wonderful turn of phrase.

I'm gonna hop on the Eulerfan-fan bandwagon here. As if you didn't know.

And really, I didn't mean to make that sound so much like a scene from Vivid Video.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Come on, eulerfan, we're all on your band wagon, greased up and ready to go!

Wooohoooo!!!!

Okay, I have to fess up. Those others were mine but my sister came up with peeing on the fun fire. My reaction was much like yours.