Page 103 of 425 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Hey, credit where credit's due. You got it from your sister, we got it from you, so kudos all round!

We have a confirmed lineage for the "peeing on my fun fire" line!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by eulerfan
    Those others were mine but my sister came up with peeing on the fun fire.
    BTW, you have a sister?

How's she doin'?

I'm thinking of got qi t-shirt doubles now...

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Yes, I have a sister. She is two years older and much hotter than me, actually. She was literally mistaken for Gwynneth Paltrow(sp?) once.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

OK, I'm definitely thinking of a leather bikini/got qi t shirt/hot sisters centrefold in the New Year issue of KFQ.

What say you, Gene?

If she was mistaken for Gwenyth Paltrow, odds are that sister of yours needs a few enchilada dinners with accompanying multiple margaritas to really get up to superhottie speed.

So, give her my phone #, and I'm sure we can work something out.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Chang Style "I'll Help Anyone Out" Novice strikes again!

So what about it, eulerfan? You and me and CSN and your sister double-dating?

Oh, yeah. I'm as selfless as all get out. (Unbutton's silk shirt to navel, dons 3.5 lbs of gold chains, combs 3.5 lbs of pomade into hair, blowdries and teases chestfur)
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Her boyfriend is planning to propose marriage this New Year's Eve. But I am still waiting for you to get to Houston, serp. Buckley not bringing in the dough? What's up?
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Well, so much for that idea, then. I draw the line at being the 'other man', since it's caused WAY too much trouble for me in the past.
    Crippled Avenger

I've been "the other man" a total of 19 times now. So far it's only caused me actual trouble once, although I make a point of avoiding certain towns in North Jersey.

In my defense, I didn't always find out that there was a boyfriend involved until after the fact. This is why I now greet attractive women with "Hi, my name's Dave. Are you single? Are you a lesbian? I like to get that out of the way so I know whether to hit on you or not."

This is yet another reason my sister doesn't like to go out to eat with me.

My worst case: like a fu(kin' idiot, when my best friend's girfriend in an 'open relationship' came on to me, I didn't say no. Weird thing, after a bunch of broken hearted no fun, we're still best friends.

Still, I don't want to repeat that.
    Crippled Avenger

I think that's a hard lesson many smart people have to learn.

Understanding intellectually that sex is inherently meaningless does absolutely nothing to make it meaningless to you.

Learning that lesson the hard way, I've paid attention since. I don't think the actual sex is what gets you all fu(ked up with people. It's the wet spot conversation. It's the shared afterglow that messes everything up.

It's quite simply the easiest, least inhibited, relaxed conversation you ever have. And you think it's the person who's making the chat so free. But it's a trick. It's not them at all. It's just the afterglow.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I, myself, Had a cold. So I could not go out . After taking some alieve, kicked the cold right out of my system. yes. So Now I am ready to go. ke keke

I just wanted to post and say "I hope every one has a nice christmas this year, and I hope you all get what you want."

Whats your sign?

Dont forget***Year of ram is 2003!

***what is this..... ........peeing on fire? Scary

***okay...okay...okay i am dumb about cars. You all can hit me with the Stupid Stick I give you all permission.

My BAD

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    FatherDog, **** 19 you sound like a ladiesman. I myself literallly never get (or got) laid, be it with someone thats taken or not, i am "project loser" or "loser work in progress". I bet my peepee feels sorry for me too.

Margie, sorry you had a cold, good thing youre getting better

Merry Xmas and happy New Year!
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA