Page 11 of 425 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

hey you guys

We almost have the video ready from the Galla truck pull...OUCH! I was sitting on the back of my truck when it was being pulled. Yup, that's right, my truck was pulled by master tus *****. wooo hoo ***bragg'n rights****.

If no one at the kungfu party, you may want to view it when it is finished. My truck that is......he he he

I would like to know when the full video will be out. I was at the 10th anniversary party and would like to have the video for memorable purposes. I had a lot of fun and I won a couple of items from the raffle. That was cool!

margie,

you STILL haven't washed that truck, have you?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

We're putting the finishing touches on the video right now

We will have it out for Xmas definately. A great gift. We have broken it into two videos just like the demo: the feature masters in the afternoon and the cover masters in the evening. The truck pull was in the afternoon. I'll definately let you know as soon as they are ready.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I DID IT FINALLY

I did wash my truck finally....this weekend. black as night now.

james hfyofAZ****what did you win?

did it break your heart to wash it?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

me, no way

RTB***No, it did not break my heart. It made my truck look nicer, I think I should wash it a little more than usual. I definitly made sure that it was washed before it got pulled by the *****. It was gonna be on video. k ke ke

next to my desk here...

Right now I have a sample of Mster Tu's begining training weight. It a steel rod with a hook that attaches to a cord that attaches to your member. On the other side is an orthoganal plate that you can set weights on. Outside in the lot is Margie's truck. It's hard to imagine going from this little weight (which I imagine even I could lift) to Margie's truck, washed or not.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

M_arts margie

Your question on what I had won in the raffle, well its some art work that looks like a cobra and it has a few Chinese caricatures on it. The other was a little wooden longevity statue. Its really cool. In fact I think you sold me one of the tickets, and the other came from the girl with the jade dress.

Thanks Gene, Master Meng will be happy to hear that the movie-s are coming out soon.

hey

Hey...james hfyofAZ*** Did you have a table inside the banquet room?
    I think I might remember you by the gifts you won.

***master tu's beating sticks are cool. You can do so many things with this one stick. Even good for stretching and training, and massaging.

cobra art?

I don't remember that. I remember the longevity statue though - nice - how many tickets did you buy?

As for the vids, they will be out very soon in VHS and....drumroll please....DVD! Yep, this will be the debut of our DVD line, along with a few other big sellers that we will be converting over.

Actually Benny Meng's demo has been one of the hardest since there was too much going on. Wee're trying to preserve it in it's entirety but since there were mulitple simultaneous demonstrations, it has been challenging.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

gene****It is going to be on DVD too?

How much will the DVD's run?

Also, what other goodies might be out by Christmas time for Mrs. Elbows to order for me?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

The director's cut version of "Fellowship of the Ring" is coming out in a month.

Or did you mean stuff relevant to KF/QG?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

That's good stuff too, but I was talking kung fu.

Have they said how much added footage will be in the director's cut?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons