Page 149 of 425 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Originally posted by eulerfan

It's an herb. Looks a lot like parsley. You find it in most Thai dishes.
    Man, I eat Thai food all the time! We must know it by a different name. I'll have a look about....

(It cracks me up the way you Yanks say "an herb". You pronounce it "an erb", right? What's wrong with the "h" then? You just don't like it or what?)
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Aha! Now it all makes sense!

Cilantro - pronounced [sih-LAHN-troh]
    This member of the carrot family is also referred to as Chinese Parsley and Coriander. It is actually the leaves (and stems) of the Coriander plant. Cilantro has a very pungent odor and is widely used in Mexican, Caribbean and Asian cooking. The Cilantro leaves look a bit like flat Italian parsley and in fact are related.
    We call it Coriander. Seeing as it comes from the Coriander plant, that does seem to make sense. Another American rape of the English language!

And yes, it is lovely and also very good in helping digestion. MmmmmLaksa!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Serpent: saying as none of the rest of us are seeing a pic i had to extrapolate on what i thought you looked like... is this close?

click here

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Originally posted by dezhen2001
    Serpent: saying as none of the rest of us are seeing a pic i had to extrapolate on what i thought you looked like... is this close?

click here

dawood
    Lol. Actually, it's not that far off!

I have much shorter hair and I'm not that skinny, not by a long way. But I can kinda associate with Shaggy.

I'm guessing you look more like Velma, am I right?

Originally posted by Serpent
    Aha! Now it all makes sense!

We call it Coriander. Seeing as it comes from the Coriander plant, that does seem to make sense. Another American rape of the English language!

And yes, it is lovely and also very good in helping digestion. MmmmmLaksa!

I'm glad that was sorted out.....here I was thinking "does anyone else not follow?"

Mmm Laksa indeed.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Don't worry. It often takes a while to figure out what an American is talking about.

That bit about it being common in mexican cooking could be a hint why us Texoids call the stuff cilantro.

Pico de Gallo:
    Coarsely chop tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and onion. Stir, and squeeze lemon juice over the mixture. Serve as a garnish for dang near anything. Yum!

Yes, it's a sort of relish the name of which translates to 'rooster beak.'
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    That bit about it being common in mexican cooking could be a hint why us Texoids call the stuff cilantro.

Pico de Gallo:
    Coarsely chop tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and onion. Stir, and squeeze lemon juice over the mixture. Serve as a garnish for dang near anything. Yum!

Yes, it's a sort of relish the name of which translates to 'rooster beak.'
    Now that sounds gooooood!

Simple, yet effective.

Oops. Double post. Sorry.

We now return you to your normal programming.

Hahaha! "Normal"!

Hey Margie, what's for dinner tonight?

Originally posted by TaoBoy
    Hey Margie, what's for dinner tonight?

Mysoginistic pig!

misogynist pork chops or misogynist baked ham?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Actually, sausages I think. And mash. With gravy.

Mmmm-MM. Get in that kitchen, Margie!

Mmmmmm misogynist sauce. Yummy. And a little coriander too. Where's eulerfan? She'd better not forget the bread!

Yay! It's gonna be a gotchi thread pork-fest!

Who's first up for a porking?