Page 211 of 425 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Don't forget, I've seen your picture, Midget-Boy!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

d@mn that pic, and wd for posting it!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar
    d@mn that pic, and wd for posting it!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

me VP? Works for me.
    I have a signature.

Treasurer?

Nah, I'd rather be sergant-at-arms. Give me the big stick for initiation.

As for the Euler/Margie project, I'd have to wait until I heard from Euler....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

too kinky

This is still a family show. Besides, I'm curious what euler might reveal in private. Aren't you?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

so thats a sly way of telling us Margie is up for it huh?

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I'm pretty kinky, but the man is as vanilla as vanilla ice cream with 'nilla wafers. We've joked about my *interests* on this thread, I was conspicuously familiar with the terminology.
    *wink wink nudge nudge*

We love to go see live bands, check out museums and go hiking in state parks.

Seeing live bands is the biggest interest we have. Small time local bands. Places that have a few shows a night, so you can see a few bands. There is a place here we love called Fitzgerald's that has a stage upstairs and another downstairs and there are three to five bands playing each one a night. So, if 'Fitzdown' sucks, just go check out 'Fitzup'. It's awesome.

As far as art goes, my favorite artist is Magritte and his is Monet. So, if there are any museums with their stuff, it would be quite neccessary to go. Anything in that vein would be pretty appealing.

Coming by the office would be awesome. I'll have to ask him but I'm sure he would be game. He's been practicing kung-fu for about seven years now. Mostly Wing Chun, I think.

You'd like him, Gene. He's got hair down to his nipples and the only medicine in his cabinet is all homeopathic and sh!t. I think you could turn him onto granola fairly easily.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

I'll be in San Fran this weekend is there anything going on?
    regards
    Peter

I need in on this..I dont care if my position is Janitor!
    -Golden Arms-

Re: too kinky

Originally posted by GeneChing
    This is still a family show. Besides, I'm curious what euler might reveal in private. Aren't you?
    Yes I am.

Originally posted by eulerfan
    I'm pretty kinky, but the man is as vanilla as vanilla ice cream with 'nilla wafers. We've joked about my *interests* on this thread, I was conspicuously familiar with the terminology.
    *wink wink nudge nudge*
    I don't understand this. He's all white and creamy?

Originally posted by Serpent
    Come on, Gene. Nothing is too kinky for this thread.
    We haven't discussed my sexual history yet.

We won't, either. Not because I'm embarassed (I'm not) but because that is a bit too kinky for this thread. Believe me.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

can't be any worse than some of ours...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

cool. Golden Arms is our Janitor. I dunno if I'd wanna clean up the room after dez gets through developing the pics and "reviewing" them though...

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter