Page 4 of 425 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

i'd ask more but i dont want to get banned ;(
    Travis

structure in motion

Yup, this is going to be the longest thread In KFO's history!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Margie:

An etching is kind of print. What's distinctive about etching is the use of acid to burn negative patterns into a metal plate by masking parts of the plate with protective stencils, rather than handcarving the image directly into the plate ala woodcuts or using a masking crayon like in lithography. The MOMA (Museum Of Modern Art) website has a pretty good Flash presentation describing different printmaking techniques, including etching, along with a number of examples by great masters.

I don't actually have any etchings, but you can come up to see my oil paintings and drawings. I said etchings because it's a pretty classic sleazy art school come-on.

Say, have you ever posed in the nude? You've got really interesting body language. Don't worry, there's nothing sexual about it, and the setting I have in mind is extremely tasteful.

(strokes goatee, takes long drag on clove cigarette, checks inside vest pocket for roofies)
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 09-28-2002 at 09:30 AM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

too all who ask. he he he

change style novice***Thanks for giving me that definition. So you want me to see your drawings. Why don't you just take a picture of all of your drawings and let all of us see them. That will be good to.
    And no, I have never posed nude. Well, once, but that doesn't count. It was never online or anything like that. he he he.

TJD****you wont get banned. The only time we ban people is when things get out of hand....if you know what i mean.

Northern Mantis*****I am a spy!!!!! And you should try some kind of modeling. Where's Tammy? To be honest, she does not work for our company, she just models. I wish I could send you the picture she did in the sparmaster gear,,,,,,oh my god!!!!!Kinky!!!!!But I don't have that, you would have to talk with Gene. he he he http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1702_2895792 thats for you. he he he. I am also not sure if she has an account. All though, maybe you can talk to one of the publishing departments, and see if they can get ahold of her. She IS the most poplular got chi girl.

THANKS JUDY!!!YOU MY GIRL*****even after I had told you not to write that, I forgive you .

Last edited by M_ArtsMargie; 09-28-2002 at 09:37 AM.

Okay, linking didn't work, lets see if attatching gets the job done...
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Re: Now you've done it Margie

Originally posted by GeneChing
    You and all the got qi girls will have to beat off all the forum members with sticks. Good thing we sell sticks. http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/jostaff.html

Well not all of us. Some of us get to hang out and talk to girls in real life too.

(yeah I'm an arrogant ***** today. Sue me. I'll be better next time.)

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

YAY!

okay, that was one of a series of ten paintings I did based on taiji and qigong postures.

here's another
    Crippled Avenger

and another...
    Crippled Avenger

And before I wear out my welcome, I'll salute you and end my visit for now.
    Crippled Avenger

Thumbs up

You've got a lot of talent.
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Thanks. I was going to use the salute for a userpic here, but when you reduce it to 50 pixels across it looks pretty awful and indistinct.
    Crippled Avenger

the etchings**

Are REALLY, REALLY good. Are you taking any classes or anything, becuase seriously, you should have your own gallery

These are actually oil paintings, not etchings, Margie. Thanks for the compliment.

Anyway, I'm an art student (between semesters for financial reasons) at UT Austin. I've never had a gallery show, but I have sold a few things to friends. That series has all been given away - they were originally intended as gifts for family and close friends, but I really feel I've improved since then anyway. The only one done from a photo was the salute, the others I 'posed' for myself - ie: take a posture, observe what you're doing, return attention to the canvas. On the 'pluck needle from the sea' painting you can see where I did a little fingerpainting as well, covering my hands and pressing them to the surface.

Anyway, my paintings have been abstract for the most part lately, but my drawings have largely been based on photos cribbed from...Kungfu QiGong Magazine! My scanners hosed, though, and the digital camera doesn't shoot them very well, so I can't post those.
    Crippled Avenger

your welcome!

Sorry. Your oil paintings are really good. How long have you been going to school for?