Page 41 of 425 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Ha! You got along way to go! Check out post counts by people like KC Elbows and Sevenstar.

Man, those dudes must have absolutely no life at all!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Re: Re: Egad

Originally posted by eulerfan

Mine is so low that, if it showed up in my calculations, I'd just call it zero and be done with it.
    What would euler think of that!?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Ha! You got along way to go! Check out post counts by people like KC Elbows and Sevenstar.

Man, those dudes must have absolutely no life at all!
    This from a man with 1400 posts and about 82 that have any worthwhile content.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Re: Because I can....

Originally posted by TaoBoy
    *increases post count by one*
    In fact, here's the scoop on the top 10 posters!

KC Elbows 2768
    Merryprankster 2603
    red5angel 2277
    SevenStar 2022
    ewallace 1924
    IronFist 1843
    yuanfen 1835
    DelicateSound 1833
    dezhen2001 1752
    shaolinboxer 1582

I'm in at number 17! Go me!

Re: Re: Re: Egad

What would euler think of that!?
    He'd be on board, I think. He was all about cutting corners so he could spend more time posting on a MB about pickle jars.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

I used to have a very high post count but I got ripped off in the move. And now I don't have much time to post anymore

Since we are all flirting here, are there any women here who have a thing for fat, ugly, smelly Chinese dudes?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

This from a man with 1400 posts and about 82 that have any worthwhile content.
    82! You're too generous I'm sure!

Originally posted by joedoe
    I used to have a very high post count but I got ripped off in the move. And now I don't have much time to post anymore

Since we are all flirting here, are there any women here who have a thing for fat, ugly, smelly Chinese dudes?

I know some guys that would go for that.......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Egad

He'd be on board, I think. He was all about cutting corners so he could spend more time posting on a MB about pickle jars.
    That dude really had it going on. You gotta keep up with the important things in life.

Oh yeah. That dude had perspective coming out of his eyeballs.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Oh yeah. That dude had perspective coming out of his eyeballs.
    But did he believe in a personal god like Einstein did?

Lets see if anyone bites!

That's hard to do here.

I told CSN and African Tiger that 'nucular' was an actual word. I got nothing! They must have seen it coming a mile a way. Quite disapointing.

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    fatherdog: five minutes? liar. i've never seen you serious for more than 3½.

****, you've called me out. You're right; I can't ever take anything[ seriously, regardless of how I may try to pretend.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere

xebs - you are a very sick young man with far too much time. shouldn't you be out looking for a brasilian hottie?
    Hmm true... i guess youre right... but Margie is so cute

Originally posted by M_ArtsMargie
    Xesball****thanks. right back at ya and what is with the yatta? I was scared seeing all of those people with leaves. That had me laughing pretty good. I was thinking that that would have been a great halloween costume.
    Youre welcome
    That video is sweet, like japanese n'sync.
    I would wear the leaves if you wear them too
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Lets see if anyone bites!
    I'm pretty sure everyone reading this thread bites