Page 5 of 425 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

my pix

last years picture in the tahoe.....my hair has grown since

the brown hair looks pretty cool. Are you involved in any martial arts?
    Last edited by Qi dup; 09-28-2002 at 11:11 AM.
    I am nothing.

"Your oil paintings are really good. How long have you been going to school for?"

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it's really embarrassing.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Talking Do I see the beginning of a life long romance?

Is it just me or are Chang Style and Margie getting it on? Please forgive me if I'm mistaken, for I often am. It's always the quiet sensitive artistic type. One photo I'd like to see is one of Gene. Come on Margie, I'm sure you've got a couple.

P.S. It seems we were born in the same year. 1980. Year of the monkey and I'm a Scorpio to top it off.

P.S.S. Hey Gene. A chen style practitioner from New York by the Jose Fugerera (sp?) is in the country.I'm sure you know of him. He took some pictures and said he'd try get it in the magazine. Please put it in. Pretty please. This is my first step to being famous. Pretty pretty please!
    Last edited by WushuSpear; 09-28-2002 at 05:53 PM.
    How swift thy sword!

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Any time a man and a woman talk to one another, it means they are having sexual relations.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

"Yes, you are absolutely correct. Any time a man and a woman talk to one another, it means they are having sexual relations"

reply]
    Really??? COOOOOOLLLL!!!! Now if I only knew where to find some women............................................. ......
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Grrl, You'll Be a Womyn Soon.
    Crippled Avenger

Question jesus h christ!!

Is this the KFO singles net now? my god i almost barfed reading this thread.

oh and here is my picture too
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Talking and a front shot

this is me
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Well I've never considered modeling relly. I'm more of a martial artist anyways. hehe don't you need to be tall for that? I'm only 5'4" I've been told that before but it was by a woman in he third age.

Oh she doesn't work with you guys? Hmm is there a way that any of you guys can get her on kfo?

lol thanks for the pic. I don't think I would be able to handle the kinky photo that you told me about.

That reminds me of a funny story. One of the got qi girls went on a like a month ago and I basically thought she was Tammy and ended up scaring her away. I later found out she was a friend of my sifu
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Re: jesus h christ!!

What does the 'H' stand for?
    I am nothing.

Hucklebuck
    Crippled Avenger

Talking hello

Willow Sword****nice pix .

Qi dup****I actually do not study martialarts yet. I was supposed to start 3 weeks ago, but I threw my hip out and have not been able to do anything for a while.

Chang Style Novice***There is nothing to be embarressed about. At least you are doing something you like. I think that's cool. Plus, you are good at it .

WushuSpear*****Yes, Born year of monkey. And a Leo. Always ready to take charge when neccassary. I can ask Gene to post his picture. His picture, if you go to home page on the kungfu magazine.com, he was our mc. you can locate in the Gala Review.

Northern Mantis****5'4 really? Not runway material, but definitly still have a chance in modeling. Yea, Tammy does not work with us. She is just model. As i said, this picture. WWWWWOOOOOO!!!! I can talk to someone in the publishing department and see if they have tammys contact, and see if she will setup an account for the forum.

Since it was me who brought up modelling, I may as well point out that I'm talking about posing for an artist, not modelling clothes. They're very different practices - we artsy ****sy types don't mind short (or old, or fat, or one-legged, or whatever) models at all. We mostly want folks who can take direction, don't mind gettin' nekkid, and will stay still for a good long time. Attractiveness is nice, sometimes, but ugly can be even better.
    Crippled Avenger

OH

Oh, sorry. I thought we were still on you as modeling for our martialartsmart. he he he.
    So you want to model for an artist. Have you ever done that before? That would be fun