Page 55 of 425 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Originally posted by eulerfan

NO, YOU DI'NT!!!!

Hey, chicks dig guys with a sense of humor. Or so I hear.

Re: There is no greater honor than being a hippy under the Bush regime

Originally posted by GeneChing
    But, dear serpent, if you really want to challenge me over eulerfan, since you're the challenger, I get the right of weapon choice and I choose Guinnesses. You buy.
    I'll challenge any of you over a bottle of Bacardi 151. I'm only 2 years out of college and born and raised in New Jersey's poisonous bosom; whilst many on this board could kick my ass, none can match my resistance to toxins.

Pics are always popular on here. Every once in a while, someone will put up a post with their picture and everyone will put up pics of themselves. I'm not big on those threads, but that's just because I'm technologically challenged. One of these days I'll scan a pic of myself and crack monitor's the world over. It'll have to be 3d to catch the glory that is my nose.

Ohh, I give up. I had a real bad experience with 151. It was a NYE party and everyone - I mean everyone - passed out right after midnite. I was still standing, sort of, with the hostess and we started to clean up because we were too drunk to think of anything better to do. We started drinking the spiders out of the hard liquor bottles. Bad Idea. Next thing I know I burst a blood vessal in my eye from dry heaves (actually, re-burst from a sparring incident, but that's another story entirely.) Anyway, the 151 bottle was the last one I remebered - certianly not the sole culprit but it wasn't until I went to the Bahamas until I relearned to drink the stuff. It's not my hard drink of choice by any means...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

is 151 Gene's Kryptonite?

Better yet, I'll just send Design Sifu after you - he specializes in the removal of snakes. It's one of his many odd superpowers, right up there with font identification.
    Ironicly Serpent put himself into this er... compromising position, as a result of failing to resist my instagation in the first place...

No offence... Serpent, you just fell into my Jedi mind trap...
    of course eulerfan seemed all too willing to promote your downfall at the deadly hands of Gene Don't be fooled by that clean cut look!!!,
    I guess once Serpent was out of the picture...this would just leave Taoboy & Xesball to contend for her virtual-affections... Who will be left on top?

yup, uh huh, see? told ya.

Not only is Design Sifu adept at dealing with snakes, he can make links that are simply befuddling. Be afraid, oh reptilian one, be very afraid.

To get back to one of the topics of this thread, should we break out the old jello tub for the duel over eulerfan? Would that be cherry or lime jello? Fruit salad?

Jello was a topic of this thread before, wasn't it? Maybe it's time for someone to post a recap of what happened on each page. Better one of you than me. I'll be busy making jello and taking the hem up on eulerfan's shirt.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

See? told ya.

KC wants to see your pix. And I'd much rather see yours than KC's...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

If you want to make it really interesting, just send me an extra small.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

don't think for a second...

...that this though has not crossed my mind.

ke ke ke
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The following post might not be suitable for some audiences.

Originally posted by GeneChing
    KC wants to see your pix. And I'd much rather see yours than KC's...
    What, were all those PM's just pillow talk?

Really Margie, most of the forumites aren't ready for my pic. First off, I can assure you that, despite the fact that I get far more sun than them, I am whiter than our members from Finland. I'm mozarella white.

Not to mention that I have what my wife lovingly refers to as an 'alien skull'. Seriously, the knockout point on the back of your head? My skull has an overhanging bit that covers it. And there's a ridge running over the top of my skull, right down the middle, like a walnut.

I do have long blonde hair that everyone is jealous of, but none of them are rushing out to get walnut heads and mozarella pigmentation. Not to mention roamin' noses(as in roamin all over my face).

Did I mention I have no less than 5 scars where my nose meets my forehead? 5 different scars from 5 different accidents. And fangs. Big fangs. They run in the family, but I've got the biggest set of them anyone's ever seen.

Seriously, for the sake of the forum, keep my pics off of here.

Definitely send her the smallest got qi? t-shirt that there is!

As for the whole duel thing, I love the way it's ended up as being an offer from Gene to get p!ssed on Guinness or he'll set Design Sifu on me!

Well, rather than rock the boat, I'll go and have session on the black stuff with Gene, Design can continue to dredge up mind-bogglingly irrelevant links and eulerfan will still be there for me when I get back as Gene is married anyway! And she'll be wearing a tiny got qi? t-shirt. (Briefly!)

All turned out all right in the end!

BTW, go the Jello. Cherry, I think.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Yes, go get drunk. I don't want Design Sifu to ruin that beutiful face by firing round after round of hyperlinks at it. I'll be waiting here for you, complaining incessantly of the unbearable heat.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Is it any wonder that I love this girl!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Thumbs up

ur doin good man, xebs is trailing far behind on this 1

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

You know, this thread is organic. It's an experiment in free-thought chaos and loosely associated dialogue.

Imagine a race of aliens, hundreds of years from now, uncovering the KFO database from under piles of old Kung Fu & QiGong Magazines and a hippy skeleton drenched in Guinness. Said aliens will look at the database and see the longest thread therein and decide, "Hmm, this must be the deepest insight into the minds and ideals of this ancient race of huuumons!"

Imagine their horror when all 50-odd pages of this nonsense is finally translated!

Quite a time capsule we're leaving here, people. Good work! Keep it up!