Page 61 of 425 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Originally posted by eulerfan
    January, January.........what season is it in Australia in January?

I mean, does your "Australia Day" conspicuously fall right around the time opportune for a harvest festival. Almost as though your government took a pre-existing holiday and turned it into propaganda?

'Cuz ours does.
    It's all bikinis and barbeques in January.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Decimated the native population? Are you honkin' kiddin' me? Decimated only means "to reduce by ten percent" - we got WAY more many of 'em than that!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Yeah, Toaboy was closer to home with 'genocide'.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Good point. Well made.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Curiously, I caught a commercial for the Hitler...I mean the History Channel today, advertising a show that they proclaimed would demystify Custer's Last Stand at Little Big Horn.

My question is: demystify how? They were totally wiped out! Every last man and all but one horse, if memory serves. What impression of incredible heroic brilliance and valor am I supposed to have shattered? I always figured the only reason Custer was known as a great indian-fighter were the usual reasons: he invariably had superior numbers and firepower, and once stripped of these advantages he got his ass kicked hard. Or put another way, he was just another mass murderer masquerading as a military hero who finally got what was coming to him.

Now, if only Henry Kissinger would follow suit...
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

You guys (US citizens) would do well to keep a very close eye on ol' Henry K over the coming months.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Don't I know it.
    Crippled Avenger

Well, that sure killed an otherwise monster thread! Portentous, no?

Portentous yes.

On another topic: Just finished "Repo Man" so...

Let's go do some crimes!

Yeah, let's get sushi and not pay!
    Crippled Avenger

I was just listening to that soundtrack.

"The girls would turn the color of an avocado
    when he'd drive down the street in his El Dorado
    He was only 5'3"
    Girls could not resist his stare
    subsequently, Pablo Picasso was never called an @sshole."
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

"Hey, just because a guy like to watch his buddies fu(k doesn't make him a f@g!"
    and of course
    "The more you drive, the less intelligent you are."

I still got a couple discs due tonight, so I'll be sofa spuddin' to "The Wages of Fear" and "Ikiru."
    Crippled Avenger

My all time favorite movie quote:

"Son, you've got a panty on your head."

Another from that movie:

"You're not just telling us what we want to hear, are you?"
    "No."
    "Good, 'cuz we want to hear the truth."
    "Then I guess I am telling you what you want to hear."
    "Son, didn't I just tell you not to do that."
    "Sorry."
    "Well, all right."

Raising Arizona.

I love the Coen Boys.

"That rug really tied the room together, man."
    Crippled Avenger

"These is some real fine corn flakes, Mrs. Hi."

ahhhh Repo Man and raising Arizona

Prison psych: "So why do you say you feel trapped?"

Big Black inmate wearing a chainmail shirt: "Huh?"

Prison Psych: Why do you say you feel trapped inside a womans' body?

Big black inmate wearing a chainmail shirt: "Well sometimes i get the menstral cramps real hard".

"Raising Arizona"

Otto: "Whoa this is intense!"

crazy repo mechanic: "The life of a Repo man is Always intense."

"repo Man"
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.