Page 9 of 425 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

Talking KEKEKE

gEe.....aLreAdY 8 pAGeS?
    wE taLkin bOut piCs? ke ke ke
    sO, geNe~ wHen aRe wE gOinG to tAke neXt OnE? kE kE kE~

i rEaLLy dOn'T knOw wHat tO tALk aBoUt......nOthiN tO sAy.....hM......

we could talk about not typing like that anymore.

or we could talk about snappy elastic on skivvies.

or we could ask ryu to give bruce a call. haven't heard from him in a while.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

hey

It is about time Judy, you check it out. All have to do is just respond to the posts.

Genes First***I feel you on that. I know your picture now. I have seen you in previous magazines.

RTB***Please be nice to Judy. She is a sweet girl.

(along with all of our other co-workers who do such a great job)

Gene***Do you think I could get that stupid stick today.

.......uh......

hEy, i Like tO wRitE LikE tHis & i'M nOt gOinG to cHanGe iT.~!

mArgiNA<-----tHaNk U~

i tHinK i Hab to Go nOw...pHones riNginG cRazY....

Judy's typing style just made me have a seizure.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

T_Claw & M_aM

I see, now that you gals konw how famous we made ya, you wanna take more pics, eh? Well, there are those got qi skivvies that need to be modelled...

And Margie, I got the stick right here. Everyone's tried it but you by now. You and Judy. Guess you two are spending too much time on the forum here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Got Qi Girls, congratulations. You're the only members of the forum whose boss wants them to be on the forum.

Heck, my boss gets scared if I bring a kwan dao to work.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Judy and Margie are the only two who are smart enough to get such a cool job. Smart ladies! :-)

GENE - HIRE ME! :-) And then I can meet all of your fun team mates in person.

BTW - I am not sure what skivvies are. How about a vocabulary lesson~

Talking

Hello,

Got Qi models eh?? Well Northern MAntis and I could be the Miami male got qi? models, lol : )~

Hi Margie, how's it goin?? You guys are funny, can't believe this post is 9 pages long!!! Will the forum ever be the same??

Hi Judy, how have you been?? See you online sometimes, have you got my messages? Hope everything is well with you : )
    When are you coming to Florida??? ; )

Gene Ching,

I wanted to take this time to really thank you, I have been wanting to call you, but it is getting crazy over here, we are so busy. Thanks for the cd and especially the plaque! That was so unexpected, I really was surprised and honored. I know you are very busy and deal with alot of people, but you always treat me and my school with the greatest respect and friendship, again thank you!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but thinking of these Got Qi girls interferes with my concentration, lol!!!!!!!!!

Take Care All!!

Joe Keit

Are job is the best Hey I was the first to work here so I was the smartest. And I had some good words to give to my manager on hiring our beautiful ladies here (judy and Margie)....wink wink. We can go on here any time we want. We do not have to hide it. Gene's first I do not remember your picture and that one of you is hard to see. Got anymore and Gene when can I pose again. Well I want to get sucked up again so I better wait. That camera does add weight.
    Johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

Imagine what it's like to work with got qi? girls...

kc - Kwan dao's ARE our work. Case and point: http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-81cs.html http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-88.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-81wu.html

g1st - Skivvies, they are held up by elastic and hold up your bacon....or eggs...or well, you get the point, I hope.

sc - Glad you liked all that stuff. Thanks again for all your support. BTW, your upcoming LKH article is looking great in the preliminary layout. I never did mention to Judy that you said to say "hi!" My bad. I'm mentioned it now.

j - Well, funny you should ask. Kevin and I were planning a barbarian-esque shoot with our monster sword http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/455x50.html . I even dug out my old halloween wig to give you some locks (that military buzz cut suits you well, but not as a barbarian.) But by the time we got it together you had left for your training. Now we've got that ad slot booked tight so I don't know when we'll have the chance to do it again. The wig is behind my desk if you want to try it on.

And don't even think that you'll be modelling the got qi skivvies. That's a woman's job, for sure.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I AM BACK~ O0O0O~

HEY JOE~ HOW U DOIN?

YEAH MY COMPUTER @ HOME IS ALWAY ON~
    AND THAT'S WHY U SEE ME ON LINE MOST OF THE TIME. KE KE KE
    MY COMPUTER AT HOME IS SO SLOW, I DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TURN IT OFF.

EK~ IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME NOW.

O~
    YEAH ABOUT ME AND MARGINA BEING SMART. (I THINK U ARE RIGHT GENE) KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Hehe. Gene is a salesman at heart. I like the Quan Doe's. I have a smaller type one like a single handedsword but the blade is the same style. I want to get a full sized one, one day.

I hope you all at MAM will keep active on the forums and not ditch us after this thread has run its course. It's always nice to hear from the people behind the scenes. Especially the got qi girls...Te he he, te he he, te he he he he hehehehehehehehehehheheheh
    ~Cipher falls over from massive seizure~

What do you mean "After this thread has run it's course?"

Don't you know this is the chosen thread?? The thread that is Inmortal?? The thread that is without end???

I predict THIS thread will be near the top of KFO for YEARS!!!
    Especially if the girls post picks of themselves modeling Got Qi Sckivvies
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a