Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sniper struck again peeps!

STACEY!!! hahahaha...i almost fell off my chair!!!
    A

This last week has really been a strange one for me, not only personally, but just what has happened in the media... i hope they catch that guy

joedoe:

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I think Stacey has some right to ridicule this situation.

**** like this goes on every day in Africa, the Middle East, Indonesia, the Phillipines, the Balkans, South America, and different parts of Asia. Murder sucks as much in those countries as it does in ours. If you feel angry and unsafe because of this guy, then you can identify with the people of those regions... why not raise your voices for them too?

Your shooter is bad, but his only major difference is popularity. Its sad that people are more upset because he's making $$$ for CNN.
    It's just gossip really, everyone's dead... -Jon

One of these news channels, Fox I guess, the Al Jazeera of right-wing news, did a interview with a professional sniper who, and I quote: "This guy gives our profession a bad name. We're actually in the job of saving lives, not taking them."

What kind of f*cking sniper is this guy...? He must've flunked out of sniper school....

Anyway, I agree with one point. This nut is a murderer, not a sniper.
    K. Mark Hoover

First off, I'm in total agreement with Budo on Fox news. Second, I'm curious what type round the sniper that saves lives uses. Are they like hollow tip expanding medicated band aid rounds? [BTW, budo, check your email.]

Second, I suspect they'll get this guy soon, as the van has been reported repeatedly, so good luck to the investigators on that.

Thirdly, the world is full of crap. Otherwise, the grass wouldn't grow. We have one gunman here and one kidnaper there. African nations have been plagued with warlords and armies of boys forcing other boys to join and pushing girls into prostitution. The middle east, well there's a couple threads on that. England is stuck with english cooking and Australia is stuck with england. American Idol is picked up for another season.

Frankly, switzerland is fine. Pretty suspicious, if you ask me.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Unhappy This IS getting out of hand

You would think that the behavioral sciences department at the FBI would already have this guy taken out. Of course i am sure that they already have a profile and are now looking. This guy whomever he is must really be in a position where he can hide himself well. He is probably the person you least expect to pull something like this off which is why the Feds have not caught him yet.

Many prayers go out to the families of the victims,,,and as for the sniper,,,,,,i hope your Nuts fall off and you get your sh!t majorly pushed in when they put you away for life.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

I do wonder that if people don't have enough struggle in their daily lives, if they don't have real problems - then they create them. It's like the black comedians have a good point, making fun of serial killers, who are almost always white. Look at those Columbine nutcases - nobody made them get a job, put them in martial arts, whatever. Culture is moving in a disturbing direction. Kids in suburban highschools are abusing household chemicals, rampantly. When Man had to gain his daily bread in the fields, he knew the value of life. Before, it was the king who led the easy life, did not know the value of life, and sent the poor common man off to die. Now the common man is not poor, and commits violence out of boredom or ennui or something.

Of course, a nutcase is a nutcase, too.

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Second, I'm curious what type round the sniper that saves lives uses. Are they like hollow tip expanding medicated band aid rounds?
    Police snipers often shoot to disable, not to kill.

Fa Jing,
    I agree with you. Most of those I know who grew up priviledged(including myself to some extent) benefitted greatly from undertaking some hardship in young adulthood, or from great focus on tasks.

This relation might be offensive, but if you take an intelligent dog, and only teach it mindless tricks, it will destroy your home.

Now, take a stupid dog, and teach it tricks above its ability. Force it to learn those tricks no matter what, and that dog will probably have little love for you.

I see no difference between the dogs and humans.

The white man has been priviledged for a long time, so situations sometimes arise where a member of that demographic ends up a doctor because of contacts and not ability.

On the flip side, you get white folk who are capable of more than they have the opportunity for, and they go batty.

Just babbling.

FatherDog,
    I was just kidding.

On Another Note...To continue KC's Babble
    @ a Political Rap Forum i goto, they are always saying things that are bieng said...Like for instance CNN only makes sensations out of these storys when it involves whites or the suburbs!. Like that blond girl who was kidnaped out of her room all over the media months ago..Cant remember the name but you all know what im talking about!. 1 of the forum members pointed out these things happen in americas ghettoes weekly and much worse but you dont hear a peep...let alone whats happenning with serial killers in africa!.

On a Funnier Note!...Steve Martins 1979 Hit The Jerk was on last night...and hes working at a gas-station and for the first time gets his name and number listed in the phone book...From this He Spazzes All Excited, then the next scene a famous actr whos name i dont know is sitting in his room with his sniper rifle with the phone book open!. He closes his eyes and drops his index finger on a name and its Steve Marten the rest is Hilarious, and i geuss in a twisted gunneddownattrocity way this made me laugh, like of course its horrible whats happenning, but looking at the Jerk sniper Bumble Up his Mission on Steve...I Guess this puts me in more of a Military Mindset and not a Police Officers mindset...Or maybe i just need to work on my Bag at the moment, Release some tensions or whatnot...But the movie made me laugh in the sense the snipers probably a goof, and these are the types who in a twisted way one would almost orgasm knocking them the **** out.

It's kind of a wierd minset as i analyse it, one part of me thinks if everyone acted like bhuddists this sniper would have grown to be peacefull OR SOME SHIAT...Other half looks at him like a sick dog who just bit my nuts so ima poke his eyes out and euthanize his ass!?.

Curious Babble...But Watch the Jerk if this News is getting you down at all, it shows you these peeps been around as a topic in suburban media since at least the 70s, and it basically is ****ing Funny!.

The Movie, not the news.
    Last edited by diego; 10-15-2002 at 11:18 AM.

The Jerk IS funny… that scene is funny too… but the news…man thenews they must get a kick out of having a breaking news segment every 30 minutes just to ell us the same d@mn thing over and over again… as if some people arent scared enuff…
    On the flip side, you get white folk who are capable of more than they have the opportunity for, and they go batty.
    good point… that go for black folk, brown folk green folk and purple folk too…