Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a kungfu magazine subscription

Does anyone have a kungfu magazine subscription

If you don't you should get one. These magazines are GREAT!!! And, Jammed with great articles(unlike some of the magazines that are out today)

1 year $15.00 in usa
    2 year $30.00 in usa
    plus........here it is......you can get a free Got Qi T-shirt with a purchase of a 2 year subscription. So, you can be a Got Qi model

I used to have one, but it ran out I guess I should probably get it renewed. No ofense, but I'm not to keen on the 'Got qi,' shirts. I mean there ok I guess, but I'd rather have something else, maybe a different shirt? If I sign back up can you hook me up?
    I am nothing.

qi dup****Honestly...I would but I can't.

Hey you know......you should just get the subscripton still. Why did you let your's run out? As far as the got qi shirt......it's free. Take it. I normally like to get the free stuff. No matter if I like it or not...becuase you can always give it to someone that would want it. Besides that....i mean...it's free.
    Know what I mean ?
    And plus...the guy that pulled the truck with his you know what...i believe he will be in the next issue. That will definetly be interesting to read.

Gene***did you talk to master tu about getting some more 'beat it' sticks? I want one....I do !!!!

I buy them when they come out at my local bookstore.

Don't have a scrip, but do have a pile of these mags now

They do have reems of good info in them. Thanks for keeping the content of quality.
    IKF seems to be focusing on Karate and UFC these days. No variety there, lot's of variety and neat tidbits with KFQG.

As for the shirt, Don't dis the shirt! I love my got qi shirt and am busy wearing it down to a thin rag

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

kunglek

Did you know that it is actually cheaper to place it with kungfu qigong magazine? It only cost $15.00 when you get 6 issues compared to $4.00 per magazine (*6) equals $24.00. Just wanted to let you know that you would save alot more money by just having a subscription. Besides that.....how are you doing? Hi

I'm thinkin' about it....

You do put out a very good magazine and should be proud.
    I am nothing.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Unless one can have two at a time, it would be a year or so before I can~ get A subscription.

Basically, some-such
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

qi dup***Thank you. And don't forget to tell Gene and Everyone in the publisshing department.

No_know***Hi!

Blog Entries

Hi from M_ArtsMargie

Nice to see you too. :~>
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

got qi? shirts

qi dup: Actually, for this year only, our got qi? shirts are a special 10 year anniversary edition, with our anniversary logo on back instead of our standard logo. Next year, they will revert to our standard logo (our masthead.) Although we've been discussing doing a KungfuMagazine.com shirt. What do you think of that?

no_know: Yon can have two at a time; Just buy two subscriptions!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Good to be aware.

The ten year aniversary edition might be pretty cool. Does that only run untill the end of 2002? how about colors? you only provide black t's with white letters right? I think it would be cool if you could get a white t with black letters. As far as the kungfumagazine.com t's, I don't know I think I'd have to see them first. I tend not to wear anything that has a '.com' on it. Maybe if it had a real catchy logo?
    I am nothing.

qi dup****you do not have to have the .com back there.
    And the shirts only come black with white text. But that would be cool to have white with black letters. Heck...I want one of those.

Yeeh, White with black text is the way to go. Last year we made some Summit Set shirts like that. They said Summit Set on the back along the shoulders and it said 'the man the legend' on the front with the apropriate arrows pointing up and down

How about some kungfumagazine stickers? Even a got qi? sticker would be pretty cool. that would deffinatly go on my bike.
    I am nothing.

ok, Ok, OK already!! I'll get a subscription and get a shirt before someone messes up the color scheme! (can you tell I'm partial to black?)

...not pretty enough to be a model