Thread: The CLFMA.com Master Series

Blog Entries

The CLFMA.com Master Series

I thought I'd post about it here as this board sees more action then the clfma.com board. Have you guys checked the video clips I'm amazed out how similar the Chan Family CLF looks compared to LKH CLF. With all the talk about lineage a who has the "real" CLF the techniques look remarkbly similar both in form and function. A sao chui is still a sao chui is still a sao chui....

Fu-Pow:

Drop me a PM and I will let you in on a bit more about our similarities.

Peace.

I think that CLF branches are like Coca Cola and Pepsi,
    same colour, same flavour and different brands.
    One could says that one is sweeter or have more CO, but that are only personnal perceptions.

P.D.: Here there are very good forms new videos:http://www.choyleefut.com.au/update/gallery.asp from Chan family.

And here from LKH people.http://www.geocities.com/fuhokp/media.htm
    Last edited by JAZA; 10-26-2002 at 03:10 PM.

For the record this is not a good representation of Lee Koon Hung's CLF. Although they are our forms they are not done in the proper manner. The person showing them is a student of Buk Sam Kong who is Hung Gar sifu who happened to learn some of sifu's forms since they were friends.

Although these are some of our forms they are not done with the CLF flare of Lee Koon Hung but have the hung gar style of Sifu Kong.

Peace.

Ulangas are still very good.
    I would thank if some of Master Lee Schools put some short clips. I like to see CLF.
    Last day I went to see a master Tat Wong new instructor in my country, but he changes locations.
    Pax