Thread: Rare Eagle Claw book for sale

Rare Eagle Claw book for sale

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...571847265&rd=1

This Chinese BOOK shows you an advanced hand form called " BIG HERO FIST" in the NORTHERN EAGLE CLAW style. It is written by Grandmaster Lau Fat Mang and includes many photos of the grandmaster himself. Book is 112 pages.

Shipping is $5. Book was directly imported from Hong Kong.

Payment : I accept money orders, checks, well-hidden cash, credit card payments, BidPay and Pay Pal.

Eagle Claw is a powerful and aggressive form of pugilism. Developed for the battlefields by General Yao Fai, and proven by the defeats of all armies that opposed his soldiers in combat. The complete title for this Kung Fu style is: Ji Ying Jow Fann Tzi Mun or Eagle Claw Somersault Boxing System. This unification of styles was created by a Shaolin Monk by the name of Lai Chin, who was an accomplished Master of the Fann Tzi system and learned Eagle Claw, then later combined the two. Eagle Claw is consisted of locking, tearing, manipulating, controlling and throwing techniques.

Sorry to drop this on you but that is not a rare book. Actually you can find it in almost all Chinese bookstores on the east and west coast.

Rare books would be the ones by Yu Ji Ping and Sifu Gao. Yu Ji Ping's book has both the Walking Fist and Connecting Fist forms of Chan Tzi Ching. SifuGao's book explains alot of fundamental techniques.

If you happen to run into any of the Weapon form books of the praying mantis teacher Wong Hon Fun, now those are rare and I would be interested in them as I only have the 3 sectional staff and spear book.

spear book

ngokfei,
    I have been looking for WHF books for a long while.
    To my knowledge no spear book was published by him. Do you mean another weapon?

pretty sure about the spear book but might be wrong. I've acquired too many books in chinese and I probably am confusing it with another. I'll have to dig it out, i'll let you know.

Have you seen any of the other weapon books and perhaps know where I can get a copy of them??

That's intersting. I didnt know wong hon fun had weapon books out.