Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I'm switching to MMA

Zhin Guest

Why I'm switching to MMA

Two words:

Ring Girls

Oh, yes...

Thank you knifefighter, you have opened my eyes...

Nutt'nhunny Guest
    being a kung fu fighter that has fought bare knuckle full contact I woulnd't mention that to girls. I have and its a major turn off. But when I mention kung fu, and how my hands are always warm and I'm one with the ******* universe they start moistening and warming up. Mention bare knuckle and they say, "Barbarian" I was in TKD and my teacher said that full contact was disrespectfull.

I kid you not. Plus if you want chicks, wu shu is the way to go. The nicest asses on the planet belong to martial artists, am I wrong? I don't do wushu, but if there was a class full of hot wushu chicks, I'd sign right up to learn *******ized gymnastics mixed with disco and ballet. Anyone know of a good, large wushu school

Martial Joe Guest
    I think you should go to a JJ class with hot chicks...now that is the way to go!! :eek:

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

Martial Joe Guest
    The Gaurd..oh yeah!

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Zhin Guest

Wait a minute!

That's not a ring girl!

a href=http://www.kagekombat.com/ringirl2.jpg

THAT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

Martial Joe Guest

You mean this!

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Martial Joe Guest
    I would go naughty BJJ with her...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Zhin Guest

Darn it

yeah. I was fixing it.

Martial Joe Guest
    Beat you to it :eek:...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

wufupaul Guest

Judo tournament

I went to a judo tournament in Texas about 3 or 4 years ago(ex took some judo classes). I couldn't believe how many beautiful ladies were there! If I wouldn't have had a girlfriend, I would have had some numbers. Hmm..I'm gonna look around for some more judo tournaments, hehe.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about
    life. IT GOES ON.

SevenStar Guest

Yes, it's true

Women seem to like that sort of thing. Especially if you win. I had women all over win I won one of my fights. Maybe it sends a message to them that you are strong.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
    like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

Martial Joe Guest
    I guess things wont change...
    The chicks back in the day would always go to the winners,the richer,or the strongest...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Jaguar Wong Guest
    Sevenstar,
    that would have happened whether you won or lost. It's because your so cuddly. :p

Jaguar Wong

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    yeah sevenstar, i think it had more to do with the fact that you are a big cudely black dude.

chicks dig you guys.

i got a pretty chick now, but man it would be nice to be big and black so that i could turn down others saying that it's too bad i was taken. you don't know the sorrows of being a little white guy.

where's my beer?

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Jaguar Wong, saw your add in Ultimate Athlete Magazine. You got pretty good placement there.

So, do I need to ask?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV