Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I hate erle montaguie

sorry about that its just what happens when i have a quadrupale shot of exspresso

2. Thumbs up

Yeah.
    Erle has also been discussed at dragonslist once,I donīt know too much of his CMA knowledge generally but if you wish to check out you may go to www.taijiworld.com
    Iīve read some of his books/texts and it seems to me he has a good stand on dim mak and some other stuff.
    Heīs OK-
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Re: God **** stinking red commie pinkos

Originally posted by Rory
    Thats what erle montaguie hes a stinking red commie left wing tree hugging pachlui smelling druid, god **** stinking nazis
    Hippies are nazis now???????????
    ?????
    It boggles the mind!!!!

Originally posted by jon

Have you met dre_doggX yet?
    I wanna see you guys have an arguement, that would just about make my night

LMAO!!
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

gary, (aka gazza)
    very good, young padawan.
    it's good to see that you have learned to take a little erle bashing in stride. - i see that excessive exposure to kfo has desensitized you to anonymous internet jibes. - you are now ready for the next level. *gong*

walt,
    ... but, 'what is, 'the macarena'?' ...
    how can you say that a person is, or is not doing the macarena?

stacey,
    don't blame the grass... it's only a plant.
    i'm sure it didn't want erle to smoke it.

vts,
    your pimples boil over with puss, and people don't like you very much. - ** e.m., l.t. and co. are a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
    The more you know the less you need to show.

May you be filled with loving kindness.
    May you be well.
    May you be peaceful and at ease.
    May you be happy.

yet another finely worded post by someone who doesn't smoke dope but is one.
    gee if all the people who don't like me are like you then i feel fine.
    who needs fwits who can't even put foward a decent arguement to like them anyways.
    yet another wonderful mind i will have to add to my comic book collection, whoops sorry my buddy list.
    looks like i'm in for some hilarious reading when the next edition of super twit, mylittleweewee is posted.
    vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

alright here

Hi I know some like myself like him, some dont. I dont agree with everything he said, and thats o.k. Whether you like him or not this will be interesting, you my see it as humbling or gloryfing, but I just see it as an experience of his I could learn from.

read this article. Responed then I will give my response

http://www.taijiworld.com/Articles/changend.htm

dre doggx...

*sigh* you must be very young to be so naieve.

e.m. is a LIAR. and not even a very good one at that.

... 'i AM tai chi' ...

HAHAHA!!!

erle has gone beyond bad weed! - that could only be the product of bad mushrooms or acid, and one too many viewings of 'american ninja' 1-4.

does the phrase, 'caveat emptor' mean anything to you? - why don't you stop and frickin' THINK for a minute?!? - are you one of those that call dione warwick's 'psychic friends hotline'? - if so, then you are excused....

wake up, and stop being such a sucker.
    (and study hard in school, maybe you'll actually learn something if you try, and you won't be a fool your whole life.)

... but maybe i'm being too hard on you. - i don't know how old you are, and what you educational background is. - i can't change your mind, one way or another; all i can do is give you the proverbial 'bif' in the back of the head, and hope that you'll come to your senses.

you seem like a nice enough chap. - just try not to be so gullible.

ta.

May you be well.
    May you be happy.

To MayfuYee and anyone else who my need this

Alright, now he said that Chang said "I AM TAI CHI" did you even read all of it. I FOUND NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

HES A LIar while, alright then you cant have a lie without having a truth so

SPIT IT<

tell me what he said on the article that was a lie.

Iam waiting, but I am not going to hold my breath,
    for obvious reasons.

exactly.

"...he said that chang said..."

"chang" never said, "i am tai chi"...
    that is what e.m. wrote, attributing the quote to 'chang'. - however, since the whole story is a fabrication on e.m.'s part, it is not incorrect to say that e.m. 'said' it. - not that i attributed the quote to any particular person. - i just found the quote to be riddiculous.

does this chang fellow write fortune cookies to supplement his income, perchance?

how big of an egomaniac would his teacher have to be, to outright dismiss all the other tai chi teachers in the area, in such a pompous manner?
    - that is a fantasy; dreamed up by a western mind. plain and simple.

i'd be willing to wager, if you hooked e.m. to a lie detector and ask him if the story actually occurred, (that his teacher said such a thing, and erle went to the other schools... etc. etc.) he would fail miserably.

in fact, while he was hooked up, it would be quite interesting to ask him a few other questions as well. - e.g. the origins of his 'dim mak' techniques.

... put him up on a pedestal if you like, but i for one have my own opinion of him.

yes, and please don't hold your breath... it's not good for your health.

May you be well.
    May you be happy.

Ma... I personally don't care much for Montaigue either, but you're losin' me with your last post.

"that is what e.m. wrote, attributing the quote to 'chang'. - however, since the whole story is a fabrication on e.m.'s part, it is not incorrect to say that e.m. 'said' it."

You act as if it should be incredibly obvious to everyone how right you are. You can have your opinion, but it'd be nice if you backed it up with something. Then maybe those who don't agree with you would.

"how big of an egomaniac would his teacher have to be, to outright dismiss all the other tai chi teachers in the area, in such a pompous manner?
    - that is a fantasy; dreamed up by a western mind. plain and simple."

Maybe they all sucked.

And lie detectors aren't 100% accurate. That's really not a very effective example.
    "Duifang jing zhi meng ji, wo fang tui zhi ce fang xi zhi."

i need coffee

earle looks like mad-max-influenced, granola-eatin, tree-huggin, stiff-moving, hippie-karaddy.

gary just looks like bad wing chun.

at least earle looks like he's been usin a lil bit of relaxer lately. but, to tell you the truth, i think that caveman hair was just to show off his all powerful faw-jing.

he learned his dim mack (not to be confused a big mack, or the 70s movie "The Mack") from shia kahn.... wonder if mowgley was there too... i could really see him jammin to "the bear necessities" with baloo...

Now watch, all the Earle Disciples will come after me. Cuz they know that if earle is invalidated, then so are they. Heaven forbid a negative word was uttered about Earle unrebutted; but apparently it's okay for him to indirectly bash all the other Taiji players in Oz....

More to come once I get back from Oz...

Erle is a former professional wrestler - and a pretty tough guy.

Nick must be even tougher, from what he says. I want to see how well he holds up against Erle - or Sam Wiley who posts here.

You're a self-style Taiji guy it seems, Nick.

Tell us what you would do differently from Erle, since you think so low of him.

.... uh oh ....
    here comes Huang, pants around ankles, defending another one of his ISBN sifus with his small-man-complex-fueled chivalry....

I better run now...

So I guess that means you feel Professional Wrestling is real then Huang?

I know you're gonna tell me the bumps are real or that whassisname from japan was a pro wrassler before enterin pride....

but we all know the truth huang...

we all know that you still mark out for the Hulkster and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.... Sitting around in yer underwear, jimmy in one hand, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Action Figure in the other.... OOOHHHHHH YEAH!

Every other Tai Chi guy I've ever seen has demonstrated taking someone's root and tossing them....

Earle shows his effectiveness with "explowseeeve faaawww jeeeng" punches, trapping, and "deeeem maawwk deeeeeath stroikes". You do the math.
    But that's just an insignficant, surface-level, tip of the iceberg.

Like I said Huangabee, I'll expose more, like a stripper, after my lil vacations... got a couple coming up... gonna call it the "Aaahhhhss" tour... AZ, Oz....

Man, my frequent flyer miles are gonna be killer!!!!!
    Last edited by Nick Lo; 11-08-2002 at 02:43 PM.

More to come once I get back from Oz
    Do I understand you to be saying that you plan to make some visits?
    It's just gossip really, everyone's dead... -Jon