Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Brand Of Dit Da Jow?

Wing Lam's is great stuff. I have been using it for several years now.

Welcome to KFO, monte!

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Thanks for the welcome, Ironfist!

Yea Ironfist, its from NiNjai, hehe
    ThT kid rocks!!

i was actually looking for help.
    i needed a jow so i bought one from my local herbalist for a badly bruised rib. i bought one for £8, its only 20ml - so maybe i was ripped off, but wait, its an amazingly cool little bottle with chinese characters in the glass of the bottle and a design of two fish jumping out of the sea. - so its not a cheap looking plastic bottle.

its called "Houlou You" from www.hongliyaoye.com

is it even a jow??? well i rubbed a little in and the pain reduced within 5 minutes!! placebo perhaps, well i'm going to stick with it.
    Ecce nunc patiemur philosphantem nobis asinum?

what transcends the buddha and the law? Cakes.

"Practice is better than Art, because your practice will suffice without art, while the art means nothing without practice." - Hanko Doebringer, 14th century

Originally posted by IronFist
    I was under the impression that Zheng Gu Shui was a different liniment, not a brand name. I thought it was for bones or something
    I use Zheng Gu Shui. Good stuff. It's a brand name. Haven't got my bottle on me right now, but from the instructions (in Chinglish) it's used for bone setting. I mainly use it when I get bruises on bone e.g. outside of forearm and front of shin. Google for it, there's a fair bit of info online + lots of online retailers.

For Dit Dar Jow, try www.bucksamkongkungfu.com if you want.

Doug M

I've asked about this stuff awhile back.

Some one this board told me that it's not FDA checked.

And a friend of mine said that this stuff can give you cancer.

I've still always wondered why it smells like syrup. I had it on my hands one time and my friend got a wiff of it and was guessing what I had for breakfast! ha ha ha ha

My dad still uses this. I tell him what I heard...I hope it's not true though.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

People have been using this for centuries and are still healthy. Where did you get your sources from?

Thanks,

Douug M

Originally posted by Doug
    People have been using this for centuries and are still healthy. Where did you get your sources from?

Thanks,

Douug M
    Might have been the brand I was using but someone on this borad said that. I posted the web site of the brand too...I'll post here if I find it.

And a friend of mine told me about the cancer thing....like I said before.
    But I don't really believe him so much.

hmm....If anyone could post up a rescipe for jow...make it yourself and no worries.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator