Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attn: SevenStar

Oh yeah...

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

shaui, na...if that's not grappling, what is it?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

So...a conspiracy against Seven*...

May Royce choke you all..
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

yes, may he flip out and choke you all
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

That'd be so sweet!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

totally
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

A chicken bone would choke Royce.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

nah, he's too smart for that. he'd counter by eating some bread.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I saw Royce the other day. Just happened across him giving a seminar in Sydney. I couldn't believe it! It was interesting to watch.

Until he saw me and choked himself.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    A chicken bone would choke Royce.

Oh yeah? Well, you've never seen any chicken bones fighting in the UFC or any other NHB competition, huh?

chicken bones are too deadly for the UFC.
    Crippled Avenger

I guess you're right...they can't use the deadly techniques of Internal Choke from the Throat out

Wasn't Fred Ettish a chicken bone?

"I guess you're right...they can't use the deadly techniques of Internal Choke from the Throat out"

You're darn tootin'! Remember that article I posted about the Korean guy who was killed by his snack of live octopus?
    Crippled Avenger

Ah, yeah...intestinal Dim Mak