Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: SevenStar

Attn: SevenStar

Hey Seven, check your PM thingy. And empty the Outbox, you seem to be sending a lot of mail lately
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

how did you send me a PM thingy? I thought my inbox was full - and how do you know my outbox is full, are you an astral spy? You know Royce chokes astral spies, right?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Those things are ELEMENTARY my dear 7*!

Royce would choke the whole world...I mean, if he had longer arms

I heard that one time this ninja was gonna flip out and kill some old woman, but Royce choked him, then flipped out and choked the ninja's whole clan. It was totally sweet.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

wordyo7!?, did it give you cavities and shiats?.

damn, you're still here? where you been hiding?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Where's my post?

I made a post asking 7* if Royce screams when he flips out. Does he yell "Brazilllll!" or something like that?

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Actually, he says "Baaaaaanzaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!"

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Stacey Guest
    so 7 *

I guess your staying?

I didn't know I was leaving

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Yeah, it was tribal council last night and you were voted off the forums. Not by me though. I voted for HuangKaiVun.

Ah well, what can you do?

(Stick around. I can't see anybody following it up).
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Damn, why me? I thought everybody liked me here. It's because I defended grappling, isn't it?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

This is a kung fu forum.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

And grappling is kung fu!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.