Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Forbidden Fist of Bak Mei Kung Fu

meltdawn Guest
    WHY doesn't anyone answer my direct questions on this board????? (I'm sure that one won't get answered either.)

Say, SF, you usually refer to me as MD, so what does this mean?
    " however thanks for info,cause i made the connection with MD."

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

sui-fuw Guest
    medical doctor of course

BIU JI Guest
    But after all you still don't reveal yourself or your sifu because you are just a TROLL with no credibility. Come on , put a photo of yourself on here and we can see for ourselves the immense power radiating from your arse because we all know your **** is awsome.

**** it you're going to show us all aren't you.So what gives you such an "indepth" knowledge of FT? Are you just naturally gifted or maybe because you are closer than you'd like us to think heh! Trolls like you get found pal and you will be found out , don't worry just keep talking, I like it when you do!

sui-fuw Guest
    everything you say is true,there,problem solved.teach me now,show me.my k.f is crap please help me to understand.[i'm not joking]

is the couplet the only way to reach ging?or ttfc.i've heard there are many ways,is weights another one?please advise me as i want to learn.

handsome Guest
    Fire hawk--i read the same article a few months back. That Zhong Luo was a litte immuture--Jeff and Mike had some exchange sparring with him about three years ago in Califoria, that's no big deal about this Bak Mei stuffs, both Jeff and Mike from Chris Chan's Wing Chun lineage, by the way Zhong Luo married to Chris Chan's student and mixed his Bak Mei with Wing Chun Dummy--that's the last thing Chan's student told me about this Bak Mei guy. Eddie Chong is another Bak Mei master from Califoria, he's also a Wing Chun Sifu.

tnwingtsun Guest

Sui Fuw

"TN thats bull,there is no way you can take that lineage[no way]"

Well I'm sorry you're jealous about my lineage,
    My Sifu,Dr.YQ Wong was Ng Nam King's diciple
    and studied under him to the day Ng Nam King died.
    He also studied under Cheng beng fatt up to his death also.
    He is very close to Chin(Suey Dor) of New York.
    Suey Dor was on of CLC's diciples.

You sound so insecure and hostle towards
    other Bai Mei people.

This is not the attitude I was taught
    to project,its sad that you are your worst
    enemy.

It is my hope that you will dispell with this bitterness that controls you before it
    eats you up inside.

It is obvious that your kung-fu on a maturity
    level is child like.

You say my lineage is wrong but you are afraid
    to reveil your's.

If you are proud of your Sifu and your lineage
    why hide it?,maybe its because you have no roots
    or lineage and your just a lost cause.

I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt,
    whos your Sifu??
    I think you are an out cast,thats
    why you hide and refuse to reveil yourself.

As a human being I feel sorry for your tormented
    soul.

So Sad........... :o for you.

BIU JI Guest

Sui fuw

You have to be one of the slowest twits to breaze the forum. You've accepted challenges before and still don't say who you are, where you train who's your sifu etc, ooo, the secret type are you . Well if you're in OZ we can arrange it but you're probably "conviently " in another country. Well which is it knob jockey?

As I've said before I'd love to give you a lesson pal, I want to see this "ging"you cr*p on about but I doubt you've got enough to blow your nose.

sui-fuw Guest
    no suprise.can't teach me bui yan.can't answer cause you you can't achieve ging.i knew cause your si-fu cant.ultamate test and you failed with 1000 members as witneses.how do you feel?

tn,your analyse of me is quite up-lifting.i applaud with both hands.your k.f is not bad at all,at least your trying.

clc only taught 7 persons and 4 taught to earn money for him.cheng bing fatt,one of the sons knew 2 systems,one to earn money and the true one.which system is yours?let me guess...its the true one...
    the money making one we call the DEAD SYSTEM.
    the other,if your not hak-ka you won't know what its called.try to get that out of me.

the reason why i do not tell you my lineage is because 1. its not just mine
    2.your not that good to get it out of me yet[but getting there]
    i will tell but you've got to give me reason to.
    you said "you should be proud of your lineage and not be afraid to tell of it"
    to me you lot are trying to show off and prove how good your k.f is,by your past si-fus.then i come along and burst your bubbles.
    who really cares who your si-fu is,the question remains is your k.f any good or can you teach it WELL.

who's insecure now?remember i talk sh*t,i don't have to live up to anybodys expectations do i F.T.

fiercest tiger Guest

back to your room child!

typical answer from a wanna be! are you embarrissed or what? im not living of anybody but myself, i dont have to use my sifus name and i dont if you read my school emblem ****head. im known in the chinese community well enough. you see you have built yourself into a corner, because you have talked bad to people and about there style. if you tell who your sifu and style will be getting a quick knock at the door and you will be in all sorts of trouble. hehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehehe ****ing idiot!

come & visit us!
    http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
    yaukungmun@hotmail.com

tnwingtsun Guest

Ok Sui-Fuw

"i will tell but you've got to give me reason to"

If you're in Amercia I will come to you and
    show you my dead fist.
    Thats an OPEN CHALLANGE to you.
    I want to see how good your kung-fu is,
    now you have a reason,
    So accept or shut up,I will come to you.

[This message was edited by tnwingtsun on 04-25-01 at 05:42 PM.]

fiercest tiger Guest

tnwingtsun take a # im 1st

:D

come & visit us!
    yaukungmun@hotmail.com

tnwingtsun Guest

FT

If I get him first I'll keep him alive after
    I'm done with him,hell I'll even nurse him back to health,after I tap um,tie um,and stash um,
    I'll fly him myself to ya,
    SF,you crossed the line when you insulted FT's Sifu

fiercest tiger Guest

tnwingtsun

whats up my brother?

The guy has no morals and we will see when his sifu dies how it feels. yes ill be waiting for you here :D please please bring him to me.

come & visit us!
    yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Kevin Barkman Guest
    I have two things to say about the above....

meltdawn Guest

Dayum, Kevin...

You took the words right out of my mouth.

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi