Thread: My Eyes

Talking My Eyes

I was wondering...in the blue part of my eye I see a whole lot of lines and sections. Is there any natural way or technique to make these more prominent or brighter? I complain about my eyes having dullness, and I would like them to brightly stand out without contacts. Any ideas??
    Waves roughen the sea and windmill turn because of the wind. Take away the wind and the sea becomes calm and the windmills come to rest. For every effect there is a cause.

Wear colored contacts...

...or check out iridology.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Some girl at work has taken to wearing colored contacts that resemble cat's eyes - green with a vertical elongated iris. She is obviously a trend setter, but I think it makes her look like a space alien.

I would wear contacts but I dont like to touch my eyes and I dont want a phony look. I think the eyes are the windows to the soul, so I would love to be able to speak words with just the look of my eyes. I will try the candle method. I know this is sorta a vanity thread, although I think more is shown thru the eyes by what you do with your life.
    Waves roughen the sea and windmill turn because of the wind. Take away the wind and the sea becomes calm and the windmills come to rest. For every effect there is a cause.