Thread: FMA Seminar in Scotland

FMA Seminar in Scotland

For you open minded types;

Hi all

I will shortly be teaching a one day seminar in Edinburgh in aid of the "Martial Artists Against Cancer" Charity.

The seminar is kindly being hosted by several members of MAP - good show guys

Date: Sunday 3rd November 2002
    Venue: Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh
    Times: 12:15 till 16:15
    Cost: £10 per person - all profits are going to the charity
    Topic: Doce Pares Eskrima

I'll be away on a training camp (and teaching 2 seminars) all next week - so contact Andy Murray for more info.

Dave Green
    Doce Pares Eskrima
    UK
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Calendar

You should post this on our online calendar - http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/cgi-...month=November - Just another free community service like this forum, brought to you by Kungfu Qigong and KungfuMagazine.com.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Ooops,

Sorry Gene, you're right, will do
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!